Alyssa's EG build thread :)

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
looks good alyssa! now get rid of that blue emblem!!

loldoode

im guessing you are all from the city?? haha most yards around here are atleast an acre to like 5 acres big
well since me and jay moved up to the bay, we don't even have a yard......let alone a drive way X_x......we have a..sidewalk.....:/ when me and jay still live down in SD with our uncle, his backyard was like 8 achers XD just never seen a yard as big as 5 achers :eek:

alyssafacex

looks good alyssa! now get rid of that blue emblem!!
haha why!??! i wanna get a cf one :)

well since me and jay moved up to the bay, we don't even have a yard......let alone a drive way X_x......we have a..sidewalk.....:/ when me and jay still live down in SD with our uncle, his backyard was like 8 achers XD just never seen a yard as big as 5 achers :eek:
haha, my yard is like an ant compared to his, but whatever, i have a trampoline and he doesnt :p

jznsn2u

i personally prefer OEM badges or shaved. everything else just looks too tacky. just me i guess.

your flickr is private!!! i want access!! add me jay: kempnguyen
whoooops. xD its not my flcker, its my friend's. He took pics of my car and then some guy took them and posed as if they were his shots on his friends car >_>. I thought it was funny. Soo my friend put the pics on private xD.

soo here it is, i just stripped it from the page

btw bro, if i ever buy a dslr camera and make a flicker i'll add you with the quickneessssss xD

Last edited:

alyssafacex

i personally prefer OEM badges or shaved. everything else just looks too tacky. just me i guess.
ohh yeah i know what you mean, it looks cleaner.

whoooops. xD its not my flcker, its my friend's. He took pics of my car and then some guy took them and posed as if they were his shots on his friends car >_>. I thought it was funny. Soo my friend put the pics on private xD.

soo here it is, i just stripped it from the page
haha sweeeet dood.

i got a hatch too.. you guys smell a hatch thread?
hell yeah!