Alyssa's EG build thread :)

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
the eg looks like its comin along nicely, you mentioned something bout changing the color in the earlier posts, what color do you plan on painting your car?

alyssafacex

the eg looks like its comin along nicely, you mentioned something bout changing the color in the earlier posts, what color do you plan on painting your car?
dark violet pearl :thumbs up and thanks!

got a present yesterday :D

Last edited:

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
nice, good choice for the color, and im diggin the cf. gonna leave the cover polished or gonna paint it eventually as well?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
wish i had that valve cover so i could have a legit spark plug cover.. and das vtak...
looks good doods :thumbs up

alyssafacex

nice, good choice for the color, and im diggin the cf. gonna leave the cover polished or gonna paint it eventually as well?
thanks, i think its gonna look sick. i'm gonna leave it polished i think. i wanna get it chrome dipped but i wanna get one that has a timing belt cover, i don't like letting it exposed that much.

wish i had that valve cover so i could have a legit spark plug cover.. and das vtak...
looks good doods :thumbs up
haha :p thanks coy

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
not bad......when are you goin to replace the PCT throttle cable and bracket with a P30 set up? Other than that it look fairly nice. Keep up the hard work and keep focus of the cars functions before the dress up. your car reminds me of my old 95 EJ1 with a B18C. Those cars can be fun......:thumbup: