Am I crazy to consider this?

DuckFat

Lol. I asked him about that. That's a typo. Plan on testing it out. I won't be taking it to the tracks, so as long as everything is gtg I'm going to try and break him a little.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Honda motor..... Not acura motor.

Just saying.

Also that Is a V6 not a 5 cylinder. The acura vigor was a 5 cylinder.

My dad is an acura salesmen, and I don't think I've heard any problems with the CL (don't quote me though)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

enoch723

Honda motor..... Not acura motor.

Just saying.

Also that Is a V6 not a 5 cylinder. The acura vigor was a 5 cylinder.

My dad is an acura salesmen, and I don't think I've heard any problems with the CL (don't quote me though)

Last I checked honda IS acura..
And last I checked there was never a v6 in an integra. I almost positive this integra will be a b18
Just saying

94rs-gharp

I chose clean and average and it was 900 and 1500 dont be a fool. KBB is crap they make money when you click on their site they normally inflate prices 20-30% on average. I work at a dealership I have learned that I used to live and Die by KBB I have lost over 6 grand because of KBB Edmunds isnt paid by anyone to put those prices out there be smart!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Those TL are good cars and the I5 is a good motor. It looks really clean, I like it.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Wow, EDMUNDS got that integra rated a thousand less than what the seller is asking....

OLDSKOOLACURA

Last I checked honda IS acura..
And last I checked there was never a v6 in an integra. I almost positive this integra will be a b18
Just saying
Acura is Honda (not the other way around).

When I clicked that link it showed an acura cl (not integra).

DuckFat

I passed on the TL. Typical independent used lot. Sales guy was was so clingy, like a woman. And I didn't feel comfortable there.

I'm in negotiation with the teg. 2600 was a scare tactic, to get serious buyers. Upon meeting and seeing my knowledge of the teg, and almost half an hour of driving on and off the highway. I'm offering 1250 knowing its too low for him. I'm thinking at most 1500 will be his magic number.

I got to say, she drove and ran almost like it came out of the factory. She did show age though. Typical highway bumper chips, and small/light teg rear fender rust. Big deal breaker was the small ding to the trunk. Ups bumped it backing up.

DuckFat

We sent about 2 and a half hours talking and going through the car top to bottom all his receipts. So much better than being on a used lot. No pressure. I can always look to swap motors when time comes. I believe he will drop to at lest 1500. He took the post down last night also.