And her name was Boost

MrGurley

************5-0
well.. sh*t. ill have to find somewhere to get it tuned better.. but with that 3 bar map, and s300, it comes with a base boost tune? all i would have to do is swap out the bar map, and im good, till i get to a tuner. thats the thing, where do i get the hondata thing for my laptop? does it come with the ECU i will order? see, this is like explaining how to boost a car to a 5 yr old. but im grasping some of it.. so maybe a 13 yr old
lol yea the map sensor is plug ang play
you will tell xenocron your complete motor/turbo setup and they will give you a basetune
and hondata comes with the software for your laptop and the cord to connect the ecu and your computer
lol its all good man

The_Anima7or

The Rook
awesome. yay i have my boost setup under control. lol watch, i bet you ill have to drive a stupid distance to get a real tune on it.. that will blow! but be fun to drive with the little Blow off valve going off every time i shift lol prrrrrrrrrrr *pssss* prrrrrrrrr *pssss*

The_Anima7or

The Rook
now to just find a belt for the car because i wont have the A/C condenser in there... no luck with that so far.. there are 2 belts right? from what i have read, there are 2 belts, the one with A/C and one for p/s. they say to take a piece of string/rope, measure it around, and count how many ribs.. but i dunno any places around here that can do custom belts like that..

MrGurley

************5-0
now to just find a belt for the car because i wont have the A/C condenser in there... no luck with that so far.. there are 2 belts right? from what i have read, there are 2 belts, the one with A/C and one for p/s. they say to take a piece of string/rope, measure it around, and count how many ribs.. but i dunno any places around here that can do custom belts like that..
if you do that they should have a belt for a different car that works like a different honda model that didnt have ac

The_Anima7or

The Rook
oh yeah! lol didnt think about that..good looking out D lol.. sorry, black and blue RawR hahah sorry *slaps hand* unacceptable

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
the ac compressor had its own belt... so you pull of the pump and you dont have to do anything. the timing belt, P/s belt and ac belts are all seperate

The_Anima7or

The Rook
so i could of already had the ac compressor off.. well sh*t, i can do that tomorrow lol while im replacing all my ignition stuff (rotor, plugs, cap and coil) and painting my valve cover, replacing the gasket too lol thanks for all the help guys. really. sorry for my bitchy rant earlier.. my day is a hell of a lot better

The_Anima7or

The Rook
id like some rep! haha nah, i didnt really help anybody anyway, but ill see about sticky it somewhere lol never done that before , but ill figure it out im sure.
ill probably rep everybody on this thread, just for helping me so much and putting up with my BS

The_Anima7or

The Rook
ok nvm, how do i do that? since this is really the only forum ive been on lol. im on mustangforums.com too, but i rarely ever go there.. they arent very helpful.. unlike here, everybody is helpful :D