And her name was Boost

MrGurley

************5-0
does the 3 bar come with that one i have picked out? this is whats confusing lol well there is the tuning guy,

E-Tuning

im thinking of just going ahead and getting the wideband at the bottom of the list from the xenocron site, leaving the map sensor blank, i hope a 3 bar is "standard" on it... then i can email tomzauto with the tune details. hows that sound?
lol thats the same as getting a basemap from xenocron. esentially what they do is make an rich or "safe" tune so your car wont run lean and detonate. so thats fine but your gas milage is going to be shitty and your not going to make the most power you could and still be safe like if you went to get it tuned.

and na the map sensor wont be standard, you can order an omni or gm 3bar for cheap and install it

The_Anima7or

The Rook
pffft only 2 yrs older than me. i dont want to hear this "im getting old" crap lol girl im with now is 28. i joke about her being old all the time.

ok, since i like buying new stuff, i can order the ecu i have picked out from xenocron, with no extra options, but i will need to find a 3 bar somewhere, and for wideband... (fill in the blanks for me) lol

could i just go ahead and get that PLX wideband at the bottom of the list?

MrGurley

************5-0
lol you can get a map sensor off ebay, like i said omni or gm

and yea you could go with the wideband they offer or just get one from somewhere else as with the injectors or the conversion harness
if you order them as a package from xenocron im sure its going to be cheaper.

The_Anima7or

The Rook
now you know mrgurley, after all this is done, im going to be comin to you to know how to install boost gauge and what not lol just warning you

The_Anima7or

The Rook
lol and you can call me Daniel or Gurley lol
*dramatic gasp* ooooooh! ok then, D. well, i think i have this under control now..

1. order ECU from xenocron, with wideband from bottom of wideband list. and order OBD0 to OBD1 harness with it.
2. order the 3 bar map from ebay you pointed me to
3. get it tuned from e-tune guy, datalog with laptop or something (i think thats how you do it, he requires a 20-30 min datalog to get a good tune, im guessing the ECU comes with that program or something)
4. good to go lol

and im guessing the bar map comes with wiring that goes to the...? ECU? i also found this:

but this is for custom tuning, DIY style, but the diagram on there shows how to hook it up?

MrGurley

************5-0
the map sensor that i linked you to is plug and play. then you will just use hondatas program via your laptop and let it know that you have a 3bar map sensor and not a stock one.

no you wouldnt do it like anything on that page. thats all for ecutune not hondata. hondata comes boost ready and will let you know what you need to do to read boost

MrGurley

************5-0
and as for the etune guy..... idk i strongly recommend you just use the base map from xenocron and take it somewhere to get it tuned. having just move to florida from sc i drive just under 600 miles to get my shit tuned so that should let you know how serious it is

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well.. sh*t. ill have to find somewhere to get it tuned better.. but with that 3 bar map, and s300, it comes with a base boost tune? all i would have to do is swap out the bar map, and im good, till i get to a tuner. thats the thing, where do i get the hondata thing for my laptop? does it come with the ECU i will order? see, this is like explaining how to boost a car to a 5 yr old. but im grasping some of it.. so maybe a 13 yr old