And her name was Boost

MrGurley

************5-0
the injector size doesnt matter really, the ones you picked out would be just fine for your build. your going to need a 3bar map sensor and when it comes to wideband thats up to and the brand you want, i prefer plx or innovate

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well pix and inovate isnt there, take a peep at that link, you will see what im talking about

i was thinking DBred & LC-1, since i see red in there lol

MrGurley

************5-0
yea i looked at that link and thats not a bad deal for sure. plx is at the bottem of the list under the wideband selection

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
i wasnt trying to cockblock your sale, i was just throwing my opinion out there
no its all good. He needs to hear different opinions. If he decides to get something else cause it suits him better good! :D

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
and 725 injectors are WAAAAY to big for stock internals and you only need a bigger map sensor to run more than 12 (im pretty sure) psi which is more than enough to do a decent stock internals build. as far as widebands go, AEM's digital one is 180 shipped from most sites (the club integra store has em!!!) and are the way to go in my opinion (i dont have one for sale so I can prove its unbiased opinion lol)

The_Anima7or

The Rook
they only have a 4 bar map sensor.. that be alright to use? well boys, looks like i have the ECU under control lol would i still have to email the tuning guy and get it set up? lol i suppose i would have to.. nvm stupid question lol

The_Anima7or

The Rook
and 725 injectors are WAAAAY to big for stock internals and you only need a bigger map sensor to run more than 12 (im pretty sure) psi which is more than enough to do a decent stock internals build. as far as widebands go, AEM's digital one is 180 shipped from most sites (the club integra store has em!!!) and are the way to go in my opinion (i dont have one for sale so I can prove its unbiased opinion lol)
What about these injectors

MrGurley

************5-0
lol until you get up better than a 1000cc you cant really have too much injector. its all in the tune. its better to have too much injector than have to max one out. and i know he wont have that issue with a 440 or 550, but its not going to hurt anything. and yea thats right about the map sensor, but hes shooting for 300whp which is going to take more boost that that

as for the tune you can let xenocron know all the details of your setup and they will send you a basemap tune for it, but your still going to have to learn to tune, which isnt hard, or take it somewhere and have it tuned. and thats crucial, there is no replacement for a good tune, its a must

MrGurley

************5-0
and i just wouldnt get a map sensor from them 4bar is too much, makes tuning lower boost more of a pain in the ass. a 3bar will do you just fine

The_Anima7or

The Rook
does the 3 bar come with that one i have picked out? this is whats confusing lol well there is the tuning guy,

E-Tuning

im thinking of just going ahead and getting the wideband at the bottom of the list from the xenocron site, leaving the map sensor blank, i hope a 3 bar is "standard" on it... then i can email tomzauto with the tune details. hows that sound?