And her name was Boost

The_Anima7or

The Rook
dude the price is good, not really a problem, i didnt know ill have to convert it to OBD1..but that should not be too bad to do.. every time i see a OBD conversion harness, its a couple connection wires lol but something could look easy, and end up a real pain in the ass. so i would have to get a OBD0(?) to OBD1 conversion harness too?

The_Anima7or

The Rook
would all that work in my car? with B18A1?

sorry i dont have a 21 to trade with you lol but ill give you 450 if you keep it till i get some extra cash, which should be soon, i have a deal that should be closing if not before the end of the month, early september at the latest.. but should be before then, ill give you 50 extra bucks for holding on to it.. i have a small box of .223 ammo i could include lol

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
itll work with any honda motor, but you still need a conversion harness and 450? i'm only askin 400 lol and I dont have a .223 :( my hunting rifle (well its my dads other rifle that I borrow) is a .270. I just got 2 .22s and a 20 gauge pump :D

The_Anima7or

The Rook
i have a .270 i just bought back at the start of the month, 1 .22, 1 30.30 lever action, and a 12 gauge pump home defense cannon. yeah man ill hook you up with 450 if you hold it for me. i usually include a little "holding" bonus for the seller of an item because i know you have other people wanting to buy it and what not.. so i would need a OBD0 to OBD1 harness correct? lol i could include 5 .270 rounds for ya lol that ammo is expensive

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
haha nah I dont shoot enough and my dad decided to buy a ton of ammo and now its just sitting. I've got like 1000 rounds of .22 ammo thats years old I need to go shoot. and I'll do 400 when you get the money. No holding fee is necessary. If I get any other serious offers, I'll let you know

MrGurley

************5-0
Just imo 400$ for a s200 chipped ecu I crazy.... you can spend a few hundred more and get newer and better technology. Might seem dumb, but the advances in s300 are worth it, and that's all brand new from xenocron or you could get a s300 ecu off hondamarketplace for around 600

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
what did they change from the s200 to the s300 other than the boost by gear set up and some stuff if you wanna run nos or water meth injection? and they made it more compatible with widebands or something right? unless you building a legit race car I dont understand why you would pay the same amount for an s300 in an ecu rather than getting a AEM EMS?

The_Anima7or

The Rook
alright cool. yeah i have about 292 rounds of subsonic .22 and like 12 rounds of regular .22 sitting, i snipe with my .22 all the time with squirrels and what not, hence the subsonic rounds lol yeah i dont shoot my .270 enough to have a lot of ammo either.. but yeah man thanks, ill be sure to let you know as soon as the deal closes and i get the dough. you accept pay pal? :D lol but seriously, thanks. ill just have to find a OBD0 to OBD1 harness correct?

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
yes you will need a the conversion harness and yes I do take paypal, but dont let me steer you away from an s300 if thats what you decide. and check ebay for harnesses, a harness is pretty much a harness. ad you'll need a obd1 distributor dont for get that. It sends a different cam signal than the obd0 one

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well, what about this right here? you can tell them what harness you need, what kind of injectors, map sensor, and add a wideband kit. what would you recommend if i get that? thats a whole kit! not bad price, but i have no idea what to pick for map sensor, and wideband... let alone injectors.. mrgurley, those injectors i showed you, you think those would be good for that ecu setup

Peep this ECU

Last edited: