Any body got a Daily Driver Turbo?

built_ls

My car will eat most K series for breakfast :lol: with out breaking a sweat. The car made 373HP and 300TQ on 12Lbs of boost! The motor should be fine up to 800HP
well of course it will beat a stock K. But it wont beat a K with 13000 worth of work done to it. But Im not hating man you got a nice car....Its All Love Bro

redrocket

well of course it will beat a stock K. But it wont beat a K with 13000 worth of work done to it. But Im not hating man you got a nice car....Its All Love Bro
Thanks man! My engine is 2.0L of displacement as well so it would be pretty even! Bottom line, power to weight ratio is king. :D

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Well I dont think you'd need that high of octane unless you had really high compression?

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
wow this was very helpful! ive been wondering the same things and have been contemplating the exacrt question thanks for the help :)
No Problem man! we're in a world with like minds !

now im in love with this right here!! you know why? Because it looks SOLID RELIABLE also POWERFUL. shyt! it Damn near looks factory made.... Very nice. one of these pics is now my homescreen image for motivation

redrocket

No Problem man! we're in a world with like minds !

now im in love with this right here!! you know why? Because it looks SOLID RELIABLE also POWERFUL. shyt! it Damn near looks factory made.... Very nice. one of these pics is now my homescreen image for motivation
Wow, Thanks for the complement! The only thing left to do is powder coat the intake Crinkle Black to match.

I put a lot of thought into it emphasizing on longevity, and function.

If you want any more pictures let me know, I have hundreds of the whole build.

TreMoRz-_-

Hey man, looks like an awesome build you have going on there. I'd love to see more pics of the build if you have the time!

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Wow, Thanks for the complement! The only thing left to do is powder coat the intake Crinkle Black to match.

I put a lot of thought into it emphasizing on longevity, and function.

If you want any more pictures let me know, I have hundreds of the whole build.
Oh yea for sure, I'll send you my email so you can send me more pics and info. Your Integra is now my inspiration, because its the exact Idea Im shooting for. "Longetivity"... But not for Show or Max power.
Only thing is the cost you had to pay... lol If went all out like that, The only thing "long" would be the time it takes for me to make that amount of money... lol... Great Job man, I'm gonna PM you

I was going to rush into getting boosted by mid summer, but I'm now going by this quote:
"I put a lot of thought into it emphasizing on longevity, and function"
so its going to take a while now