Any other bagged integra's on here?

j13

Keep It Clean
fyi, the non vtec integras werent made for racing anyways.
Who said anything about racing? LOL!

When I say "a great handling car" I don't mean "super fast racing car" Im trying to say it handles great, when driving to the liqour store :thumbs up

lowlyfe

def one of a kind
Mine handles great, have u ever drove a teg on air??? Prob not, the major difference in mine then another teg is i can adjust my ride height that's really all.....

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
My buddy's Del was on bags

And this is the engine bay completed

But he gave all that up and is now into building these up

(1952 Rat Rod)

I think he ended up trading the air bags for real suspension because he was sick of the air bag's performance (or lack of)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The Integra with stock susension handles carners very well.
Well I have to say, that is just a flat out lie! lol Any Integra with a stock suspension does not handle well, except the Type R. For example, the skidpad and slalom numbers for a stock Integra LS are of direct comparison to a Toyota Camry. Not exactly what I would consider a car that handles "very well"

NorthEndGhost

^^ that was a good article to read... never thought much of the performance end of bags, just thought they were for slamming the shit out of a car! nice:thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
l
fyi, the non vtec integras werent made for racing anyways. so comparing a teg with bags isnt the same as an enzo with bags.
i just guess my non race car is faster than what ever the new corvette is (before the zr6), the m5 a 5 series, is300 or what ever.......................................:what: i guess my motor is gifted

j13

Keep It Clean

(1952 Rat Rod)

I think he ended up trading the air bags for real suspension because he was sick of the air bag's performance (or lack of)
That RatRod needs some 14" steelies, rattle canned Red! I Love it!! :thumbs up

mirrorimg

lamborghini gallardo has em up front.

fyi, the non vtec integras werent made for racing anyways. so comparing a teg with bags isnt the same as an enzo with bags.

personally, id go air ride suspension on mine if i had the money
i'll second that. if i had the money, i'd go air ride on my car too. i dig your car dood.. keep it original.
Just imagine a suspension system where you can control the height with the flip of a switch? Going over speed bumps? Getting up driveways?

Not to mention the potential racing aspect, of having a variable damnpening system. I do think some Coilovers implement a system like that though, some real-time dampening dependent on load.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Just imagine a suspension system where you can control the height with the flip of a switch? Going over speed bumps? Getting up driveways?

Not to mention the potential racing aspect, of having a variable damnpening system. I do think some Coilovers implement a system like that though, some real-time dampening dependent on load.
tein offers the electronic thing to change dampering on their FLEX coilovers. Idk if you were talking about that

lowlyfe

def one of a kind
Air ride is fun, my last 5 trucks have been on it, but it does have it's con's like everything does. It pisses me off sometimes that I can't just get in my car like a lot of you all do and go. Sometimes I have to wait on air pressure and i have to drive the car very careful and can't be flying down bumping roads. Ive had a built GS-T and a slightly modded turbo supra, even tho air ride has performance history i wouldn't put it on a car I street race/race because i'd be scared of blowing a airline or cylinder/bag. I'm 25 and just like to go to shows and cruise around now, I've had way to many tickets for racing and such.