anyone used bc racing coilovers ?

gs300cky

im looking to find someone who used a set of bc coils for their dd on the tegs. i used em on my lexus and liked them alot. but that car was an extra 1200lbs heavier so im wondering has anyone used them on these cars and what was the pros and cons of em.

YES IVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE ON HERE AND GOOGLE but without any good result. so let me know what you spent and how tehy did then how low you went on em
thanks in advance to all help i receive.

i dont wanna spend more then 800 but want something that will be better handling but very comfortable/smooth as colorado roads suck!!!! if you know of a better choice then bc for my situtation please tell me
post pics to if you want
THANK YOU EVERYONE and yes im demanding i know

JGvtec

They advertise on the site for like 1000 dude.

http://bcracingsuperstore.com/product/acura/96-00-integra/bc-racing-br-type-coilover-for-96-00-acura-integra

They sound nice.

- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Rebuildable

There are a bunch of coilovers out there that are great just wait till more people respond.

Last edited:

gs300cky

ya i loved embut i dont know if they will be better or worse on this much lighter of a car if that makes sense to you. idk if it will change but i would imagine it to

gs300cky

i dont know how to do the math stuff to decide exactly what i need all i know is its all for dd
and do you have any ideas or recommendations then?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
8k/6k is recommend for the occasional track use at a circuit or auto x. For daily, maybe a 6k 4k set up with some adjustable damening

gs300cky

ok sounds good thank you very much now time to read reviews and see which ones ppl liked best of those ones