^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Jake/Andy has it, just get it from Him so I don't have to post it here haha. That works, I'm trying to not spend 600 plus on tires, I was looking online. Local shops stink.

That thread has caused a huge rift here today. I stayed silent.
K, I'll let him know tomorrow.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Not at all, but I am in a ban happy mood, and recently learned how to do it from my phone, so this can be solved quickly if you'd like.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
so you wanna flex your mod skills on me from your phone because I brought up a previous thread in an "anything goes thread"?

Is it me, or do mods on here like to ban for stupid reasons, the first example being Aussie when he got all butt hurt from me straight telling him that stock headbolts stretch.

Would you be willing to clarify for me that the name of this thread is indeed incorrect when it states "Anything goes" when its apparently not anything goes. So I can withhold certain things so I dont get banned?

So I cant exactly say whatever I want correct?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
so you wanna flex your mod skills on me from your phone because I brought up a previous thread in an "anything goes thread"?

Is it me, or do mods on here like to ban for stupid reasons, the first example being Aussie when he got all butt hurt from me straight telling him that stock headbolts stretch.

Would you be willing to clarify for me that the name of this thread is indeed incorrect when it states "Anything goes" when its apparently not anything goes. So I can withhold certain things so I dont get banned?

So I cant exactly say whatever I want correct?

Maybe avoiding a thread full of rampant douchery wouldn't be a bad idea.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
have fun getting the runs. Did you buy some TE37 SL's for your car then? I enjoyed the hooters you had in your avatar.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
That thread just wasn't good all around. Hopefully it just dies off and people forget about it. WAH, I want the teg back lol.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Not to be the dick, but nothing good came out of that thread. Except the message not to street race, which is why we deleted the street part in the track section.

If people want to race
http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/
I agree, nothing good came from that thread. IMO im sick and tired of coming online and reading yet another persons sob story preaching the same story over and over again.

whatever though. carry on.