^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Man you like to hold onto the past.

Yes I have mod muscles, sure I can flex them, and yes its called anything goes, but no where does it say anything about whats said not affecting your membership on this site... But theres also a ban-able offense that says insulting other members, and as big as my all mighty moderator muscles can be, I'm still very insecure about myself and you making fun of those muscles is insulting.

But yeah, I do think I'm pretty cool with my phone, thanks for noticing. =)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

AlexD

J13 sooo mad

Yes I have mod muscles, sure I can flex them, and yes its called anything goes, but no where does it say anything about whats said not affecting your membership on this site... But theres also a ban-able offense that says insulting other members, and as big as my all mighty moderator muscles can be, I'm still very insecure about myself and you making fun of those muscles is insulting.

I tend to remember a few things here and there, it helps for contributing to this forced induction section in which only Prozon, Tam, and I exist.

When you wanna flex them muscles, lets do it @ Rockfalls Raceway in Eau Claire brah.

lol

New topic.

I need wheels for my car!
Buy my volks

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC

OH SNAP.

I use tapatalk on my iPhone, I love it, it's so convenient.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Sorrrrrrry, Mitch! lol I'll check tomorrow. Does New Jake or anyone on here have your number? I can shoot them the prices while at work.

=( No three day weekend for us. I think the Saturday before Labor Day last year, we closed the repair shop but all the other shops in the area were slammed with oil changes and tune-ups from last minute travelers. Smog shop as well. This year we're only taking Labor Day itself off. lol No long weekend for us.
I has his number!