^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Lol...I see...

In case anybody's wondering, Lincoln lawyer was a goood movie!
Hey, I wanted to watch that.

You get it, and then you get all those lovely outbreaks...
That's gross. You get it and your sex life would be over.

Did you guys know that 1 out of every 6 people in America have genital herpes? There are about six of us in here right now...

I'm putting money on Gurley.

MrGurley

************5-0
Not in the bus...this was on our craptastic tv...
HAHA... i feel bad for making a joke... that was a good flick though.... one of those movies that i wont see unless its on tv/my roomate rents it

and its for sure THAT I DONT HAVE THE HERP! so the pictureless trinh might be the one... after all ive posted many herp free shots of my mouF, and i love carpet munching, so if i had it that would be the first place it would show, same as her......

HAHAHA

That1GuyMe

My mind has been fucked. Spent the last 5 hours reading everything I could get my eyes on about turboing, building my motor to handle a decent amount of power while boosting, and being reliable. Could really go for an ice cold beer or 6 while I continue researching.

G3GirL

HAHA... i feel bad for making a joke... that was a good flick though.... one of those movies that i wont see unless its on tv/my roomate rents it

and its for sure THAT I DONT HAVE THE HERP! so the pictureless trinh might be the one... after all ive posted many herp free shots of my mouF, and i love carpet munching, so if i had it that would be the first place it would show, same as her......

HAHAHA
Just because I don't want you, doesn't mean I don't like men. :lol:

G3GirL

My mind has been f***ed. Spent the last 5 hours reading everything I could get my eyes on about turboing, building my motor to handle a decent amount of power while boosting, and being reliable. Could really go for an ice cold beer or 6 while I continue researching.
Haha eyes strained yet?
And Trinh, you should watch the movie. Pretty damn good...

Ok, noow I'm goin to bed! Night all!
Yeah, I'm ordering right now...

lol Night, Jake!

MrGurley

************5-0
My mind has been f***ed. Spent the last 5 hours reading everything I could get my eyes on about turboing, building my motor to handle a decent amount of power while boosting, and being reliable. Could really go for an ice cold beer or 6 while I continue researching.
hey new guy, id like to personally thank you for not starting a thread like every other noob... if you have any questions that you think i, or my roomate, could help, or your in the panhandle of florida lmk and ill hook you up with some beer and the answers that i can

MrGurley

************5-0
Just because I don't want you, doesn't mean I don't like men. :lol:

hahahaha...like i said... trinh if you saw me youd think different.... like OMG.... *runs up to me and tries to yank pants down*... like i havent been there before... oh wait i lived in Japan.... enough said....

hahahaha, but seriously