^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I remember that commercial! LMFAO I remember that's when EVERYONE was into those weird ass conversions. Tons of Civics and Accords here had Lexus tail lights, weird paint jobs and white leather interiors lmfao! I even saw a Civic with a R34 front end, and a 1st Gen Eclipse with s2000 tail lights. Those were the days! LOL I used to want a 2nd gen eclipse really bad back then because the GST's had that huge ass wing. I was 9. I didn't know any better lol Then when I had my eclipse (2001 GS) I realized they sucked ass. That thing got totaled for a reason lol

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Well today sucked. Started off good. Went to the B&G suspension meet. Had fun, met a B20 vtec owner who told me he hates the Blox intake manifold. Wasn't sure why he would hate it. I thought most people here said it was good?

Now for the shitty part. Found out a friend of mine and fellow integra owner was killed last night in an accident. I really don't know if he was racing or just speeding I really don't but he was such a chill dude! Always laughing and making jokes. Really nice guy. He will be missed. It's just NOT worth it guys. it's really not. :( Everyone always warned me that eventually if it didn't happen to me it would happen to a friend of mine. I hate to say it but they were right. R.I.P. Johnny. You will be missed bro.

Surferman

You guys think I will loose power from my stock exhaust if I switch to this greddy sp2 catback?
yeah the diameter is larger but it has this dent in the B pipe!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Has anybody heard an aftermarket header with a stock cat? is it to pose to sound a little rattly? Everything is put on right and no CELs so im guessing that's just how its to pose it be. Any thoughts?

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Has anybody heard an aftermarket header with a stock cat? is it to pose to sound a little rattly? Everything is put on right and no CELs so im guessing that's just how its to pose it be. Any thoughts?
Not on my teg but on my eclipse I had 4-1. Idk about rattly. Raspy yea but rattly no. Is your cat heatshield loose? I see alot about that on here. Check that out.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Not on my teg but on my eclipse I had 4-1. Idk about rattly. Raspy yea but rattly no. Is your cat heatshield loose? I see alot about that on here. Check that out.
No, i torqued everything back to OEM specs and everything. mine is a 4-2-1

The two spring bolts connecting the b-pipe to the cat are fine to. So maybe that's just how it sounds?