^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

eiznekeM

The skybox is dope - food, drink, A/C :lol:
I'll have to give it a whirl sometime when I'm rich.

I'm not even gonna trip. SoCal doesn't get too hot during the summer. It's a whole lot better than living in Vegas, that's for damn sure.
How hot does it get on average? Dumb question seeing as it's the desert, but I'm gonna ask anyway.

soo not in the mood to do work today. killing time.
I double this. I've been making prank calls from empty cubicles all day.

eiznekeM

Usually random numbers, but since my girlfriend's ex decided to call/text/facebook her very, VERY fucking rude things, I'm fucking with his head. Haha.

Boxy

I wish my A/C worked... its been hovering in the 80s here in Vermont for like 2 weeks. I love the sun and the heat, just not when my car bakes up to like 100 degrees when left in a parking lot.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I wish my A/C worked... its been hovering in the 80s here in Vermont for like 2 weeks. I love the sun and the heat, just not when my car bakes up to like 100 degrees when left in a parking lot.
80 degrees, fuck you, lol. Hella hot here :(

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Haha...go to the "cleaned my headlights with brake fluid" thread...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Morning ya'll - another hot motherfuker, I assume..

You did. And you gave him s*** in his For Trade thread.

Good morning CI, how is everyone?
:rolf: Sounds like me. Sup, dude! What's the time difference between us? It's just before 8am right now

dsgb

Hahaha jake thinks hes cool ha u still have ur pic as ur profile how cute this aint myspace dumbass i bet u have a purse u fruitcake that thread is dropped get over it...and OG i dnt know wat this dudes problem is he stalks me on here like its facebook or something

Boxy

Omg drama has invaded the chat thread. Really guys? Not taking sides, I don't really care to, but this isn't a kid's gaming forum where 12 year olds troll and flame eachother :/