^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

white89hatch

Hahaha, this is how we do it, man. Chat's not allowed in th Tech Section, but Tech is allowed in the Chat Section ;)

We're doing nicely, weather has been a bit windy, but not too hot, which is nice this time of year.
How's everybody doing?
Man the weather in Texas sucks. It's been like 105 everyday for about two weeks. My electric bill went from 150 to 250 this past month. I'm ready for it to cool down.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Whattayah do fer a living?
The company I work for builds large scale packaging machines for companies like General Mills (largest customer by far). Case packers, Cartoners, Palletizers, etc... I make them work in the field...installs, reprogramming, electrical, mechanical setup, etc... Basically, I'm a service b!tch...

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
i live in lodi..
Cool! I'll be there from the 25th to the 1st... You hang out at the Irish Pub (can't remember the name) on Cherokee at all? Last time I was there a biker fight broke out...entertaining to say the least :)

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Anything I say at this point is going to sound sick, lol...but anyway, hand jobs aside.....yes, I love my job!

Traveling and meeting new people is always cool too. I don't just sit around in my hotel room, I like to go do stuff... Just no more spending the night in jail :-/

eiznekeM

Haha that is pretty cool, being a modern age nomad. Yeah, I can see how jail is a bummer. But you learned, and good on you. Yay self-improvement!