^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

rexpepper123

haha only if i had a truck. wheres ben h at hes got one lol oh thats right he got banned. dude i know it is scary! i hung out with alot of ghotto chicks back in the day an they were always gettin people in fights so i was like you hoes are hot but im out! ive never dated any but ive touched on a couple. those sexy asian an hmong girls are my fav tho. i see so many when im at work. i work right by the u of minnesota on rental houses for students and some days its like no stop hot bitchs jogging around

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Lmfao. My high school gf was asian but she was a gold digger! Right after high school we broke up and sge hooked up with a white dude in the Navy so she could be a gold digger housewife and not do shit! And persinally I'd say I like mixed girls and latinas but the latinas ate fukking up lately. Time for a change lol 9h and white chicks. Maybe it's a Cali thing... but the ones I've dated were annoying as fuck! And clingy! I dont like that shit. I had one call me 20 times! No joke she would call the cell then call the house all because I didnt pick up because I was at work. But my friend from Michigan was really cool not like these cali chicks sk thats why I say maybe its a cali thing lol white girls of CI please dont be offended

rexpepper123

haha ive had many of those same kind of girlies. they call an want to talk but your busy an then call back 10 mins later asking you what your doing or asking when youre going to be done. i think its an all over problem of clinginess. haha theres girls on here?!

Last edited:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
haha ive had many of those same kind of girlies. they call an want to talk but your busy an then call back 10 mins later asking you what your doing or asking when youre going to be done. i think its an all over problem of clinginess. haha theres girls on here?!
Clingy and controlling are the two things that will get a girl kicked to the curb quick in my book lol & There's 2 that I know of G3girl and girlsdoitbetter a.k.a Rebecca who I think is cute by the way lol

rexpepper123

oooh an that one girl who got her white teg stolen too right? i dont think ive seen pics of the girlsdoitbetter chick. thats pretty freakin hot tho that a girl would actually be interested in this integra garbage lol

tork_sd89

Baywatch
idk about G3girl lol she's just the one that started this thread that's all I know lol & true that homie! lol over on the eclipse forum I used to belong to we had a few girls but they were either old... butterface... or lesbo (and not the good kind that still dress like a girl and are hot...)

*thinks dam I can really never let a girl I know come on CI and see all this shit lol

rexpepper123

haha never!! would be tight to be working on your care an a hottie working with you and not complaining the whole time about its taking to long an what not.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
"Well it starts with the eyes. She’s gotta have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bullshit, to the good in someone, 20% angel, 80% devil. Down to earth. Ain’t afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails."

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
"Well it starts with the eyes. She’s gotta have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bulls***, to the good in someone, 20% angel, 80% devil. Down to earth. Ain’t afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails."
See now your asking for too much...... well that's just my experience. I tried far and wide to find someone like that and never happened. If there was one, it was few and far between. If you find someone like that you better hold on to them for damn sure.

Would be fun to have the wife come over and say, " Hun, you need some help pulling the motor and breaking her down for the rebuild? " ......

tork_sd89

Baywatch
See now your asking for too much...... well that's just my experience. I tried far and wide to find someone like that and never happened. If there was one, it was few and far between. If you find someone like that you better hold on to them for damn sure.

Would be fun to have the wife come over and say, " Hun, you need some help pulling the motor and breaking her down for the rebuild? " ......
I really DO hope you know what movie that came from and that I was just joking lol