apekd's GT4 DC2/EK9 and other honda picture thread

apekd

What do u mean requests for a car?
lol as in say a car (like EK or anything) and ill get it dumped and a good set of wheels and drive it on a course for pics haha :lol:
Well I applaued the fact that you play GT instead of NFS. Im a avid GT player myself, I beat GT4 and GT5P. Just awaiting GT5!!!! I'll grab some shots of some cars soon and post them up for you guys!
thanks! I play NFS but its too boring for me haha. Im waiting till i get a PS3 so i can get GT5 (i beat the demo on my ex's ps3...that was fun!)
We should all battle it out on GT5
If i had a ps3 i SOOOOO fucking would! I playe GT5 1 time at my friends house and just about walked out with it. It was VERY grabbing for me to play. Plus the graphics on a HDTV make you just WISH you where there :twisted:

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
Howd u get that car on gta4? My friend has a ps3 and is playin it right now. Howd ya get that?!?!
Do you really mean gta4? or GT4.... they are talking about Gran Turismo not Grand Theft Auto... (both good games i might add lol)

Wasnt sure if you just made a typing error or not

apekd

Ohhhh, I was talking about GTA4 not GT4 that's why I was confused. My bad haha.
:shock: :lol:
lol bwahahahahahaha really? How would GTA4 even have places like this to take pictures haha lol

Getting a second batch of pictures ready to upload. I SHOULD have them up soon if time permits me to. But before i get those pictures up I am going to do a run with the S14 I have hehehehehe

Oh and here is something for you people who care about REAL pictures. I sold my ED6 hatch to my GF's brother (long time friend of mine too) he owes me 800, i think ill be investing that 800 into a GOOOD NIKON......i hope.....If i do then youll have a SHIT load of real car pics comin your way :)

apekd

Yeah, that's why I didn't understand how you did it. Haha.
lol haha

Ill have them posted in about an hour or so.....EK9, S14, and one more that i havent used in ages haha

I put the camber at -6* so i hope it comes out good. Im gonna try it at -12* on the next one i do...hehe

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Howd u get that car on gta4? My friend has a ps3 and is playin it right now. Howd ya get that?!?!
dude, GT4 is on PS2. you've got it mixed up with Gran Turismo 5, which isn't even out yet. I don't count that marketing scheme of GT5: Prologue as a release. You won't be able to upgrade it or anything when GT5 actually launches. so if you paid full price for prologue, you're shit out of luck and have to pay full price for GT5 when it drops next year. I'll wait for the proper release and then download all kinds of car packages as they are released.

^^^^^^^^^^EDIT****************
Saw where you already realized your error. disregard

GT4 pics are nice ;) I did this for a bunch of cars, but don't know how to upload them to my computer. never put my PS2 online, because I couldn't do it wireless at the time. Since the PS3 has built in WiFi, I've had that bitch online almost nonstop for the last 2 months, lol.

Last edited:

apekd

more pics coming your way! ENJOY!

EK9's time to shine a bit. BTW its a SPOON EK9 as well.

S14 K's Aero (just a weeeee bit o drift action hehe)

CRX SiR on ITR 5 lugs

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
We should all battle it out on GT5
When GT5 is finally released, consider your challenge accepted bitch. IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, i wasn't being mean when I said "bitch" just thought I'd throw that out there in case you were like "WTF" ;)

peace, love, have sex with your significant other and call it a day :)

apekd

GT4 pics are nice ;) I did this for a bunch of cars, but don't know how to upload them to my computer. never put my PS2 online, because I couldn't do it wireless at the time. Since the PS3 has built in WiFi, I've had that bitch online almost nonstop for the last 2 months, lol.
If you stick a USB stick into the PS2 it will save right to it. If you have the pics on a memory car just go into the photoveiwer and then transfer them to the USB. I Did that A LOT haha

Thanks for the complements, hope everyone enjoys todays set. Ill be taking a few days off to work on the DSM so i wont be able to play too much