apekd's GT4 DC2/EK9 and other honda picture thread

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i used to play alot when i had a PS2 here are some of my old pics.

ITR

CTR

S15 ( Drifing )

NSX

Nismo 350Z

STI ( For Speedin )

R34 Skyline

Spoon EK9

apekd

Very nice! WTF is with the jumpin cars? hahahahaha

I think my next wet will include the STi wagon...hehehehehe

apekd

Looks like I'm going to bust out GT4 tonight...
DO IT! haha i know ill try to. I got stuff with my girlfriend i gotta do first, and then school work for my FORD class (god i hate fords more than ever since i started it haha)

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Very nice! WTF is with the jumpin cars? hahahahaha

I think my next wet will include the STi wagon...hehehehehe
lol just hauling ass i guess. i modify the tranny synchros alot for faster accel. so i can bust those jumps doing 140-160mph. some even at 180mph

apekd

haha lol i had to modify the gears in the ITR and CTR so that way it wouldnt just spin the tires through every gear haha

I got some of the STi, but got caught up in homework haha

.Cortez

94' LS
Looks like I'm going to bust out GT4 tonight...
I 100%'d the game about 2 years ago, starting over now. Started with an EG hatch, quickly bought a 98 ITR, and im going to have to keep buying cars at this point to build my database. I want to make some quick cash first though by doing special conditions race 2, try that ;) your prize car is worth I think 260,000K

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
FUCK!!! GT4 save glitch FTMFL!!!!!!!

gotta start my whole game from scratch for the 3rd time. That's why I bought a 360. I'm tired of Sony failing on me. PS2s just haven't been good to me.

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
I 100%'d the game about 2 years ago, starting over now. Started with an EG hatch, quickly bought a 98 ITR, and im going to have to keep buying cars at this point to build my database. I want to make some quick cash first though by doing special conditions race 2, try that ;) your prize car is worth I think 260,000K
Yeah, the Toyota RSC. That's the one I sell.

Apollo

It's not a honda, but how about some shots of the f430?

Best looking car in the world IMHO

Last edited: