Armrest

mattrt09

My car has that JDM (i think) armrest in it and a guy wants to buy it from me for 150$, wut do you guys think should i sell it or not

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You could have the USDM one, have a pic?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm Trying said:
Ahh! Is the USDM hard to get??

Sorry about all my NooB questions.:oops:
You mean "is the JDM hard to get" right? USDM is the one that came in all G2 Integra's sold in America

USDM = United States Domestic Market
JDM = Japanese Domestic Market

I'm Trying

dc2GS-R said:
You mean "is the JDM hard to get" right? USDM is the one that came in all G2 Integra's sold in America

Actually I'm talking about the USDM. I don't have one in my car.:( I thought they were an optional item.

Mister_Perkins

Oil Field Worker
I'm Trying said:
Actually I'm talking about the USDM. I don't have one in my car.:( I thought they were an optional item.
My DA didnt come with one either. Wheres a good spot to puchase a used / new one?

mattrt09

idk if mines is usdm or jdm, i know my dad bought it a while ago, it didnt come with the car. But the question is SHOULD I SELL IT!!!! hes gonna give me 150 for it

Mister_Perkins

Oil Field Worker
mattrt09 said:
idk if mines is usdm or jdm, i know my dad bought it a while ago, it didnt come with the car. But the question is SHOULD I SELL IT!!!! hes gonna give me 150 for it

Well, they go for about $90.00 - $100.00 when i googled it. so ide sell it. Thats crazy how expensive they are :shock:

DarkDB1

dc2GS-R said:

No...

They were optional... 1 out of about 50 Integra's came with the armrest... They are very rare, But not the rarest piece.

My DB1 has one... Mostly only GS and GSR's have the armrest as they were only available in 92-93 Integra's and became discontinued in 1994.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
dc2GS-R said:
wrong... lol, I don't have one, and personally have never seen one in any second gen i've looked at around here.

If you use it, then don't sell it. lol

If you want that carbon fiber hood tho, do it!

mattrt09

ok so i took the armrest out of the car for a bit to see if i could do without it.....and i cant...its to wierd......im not sellin