Attention do not buy Blox front camber kit!!!!!

Bsweeney

Just pulled over because I was hearing a clunking on every bump. Turns iut my camber kit snapped! Im never buying from blox again.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

phenom3030

That's a bummer man!

How old is the kit? Where are you located? Have you contacted Blox about it?

Looks like there is rust developing where the crack should show fresh metal.

Bsweeney

I boight it brand new about a year ago. I contacted them an hour ago and I live near philly. I cant believe it broke like that

pinatigerdc4

Mine still look brand new. Been over a year with mine. Front and rear. No problems

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

SoundEfx

Damn, that sucks,

As phenom said, if it suddenly broke, there should be fresh, shiny metal showing, but instead, there is rust.
Which means that it was cracked long enough to form rust.

Bsweeney

Yeah but how would I notice if it was cracked. I cant really inspect things in the winter especially the one we had this past year. Could be my fault but still should not have broken like that.

dlo253

Just another example why people need to inspect their car very often when it has all these aftermarket parts. Especially components that see use, abuse, and ugly road conditions such as suspension.
Glad, you're safe man.. Hope you learned Blox is shit.

Bsweeney

Yeah and I had to drive 20 miles on the highway with that broken lol. So what do you guys think I should do I need my car asap. I have my stock arms but my alignment would be wayyyyy off. Do you think if I raised my car i would be able to get it close? Or should I just do a quick alignment myself?

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Sounds like a combination of situations to cause that...

The crack was there for awhile unnoticed.

What's your suspension setup?

Slammed, followed by stock shocks, rough driving can easily destroy all linked suspension components no problem.

Bsweeney

I have tein super street coils. And lowered to about 1/4 inch tire is being covered by the fender

Bsweeney

I just lowered it too. So that may have caused it to crack all the way:/

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I've had blox on my car for a while - I mean I have replaced all the bushings already but the metal is fine - that seems pretty odd that would break

Sent from my iPhone 4S

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm no fan of Blox, but their products are getting a bit better. Either way, I wouldn't even really expect that kind of wear from an eBay kit. It looks like it's been buried in snow for 5 years and then hit with a hammer