Attention do not buy Blox front camber kit!!!!!

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Thats def been broken for awhile to be that rusted. Even the paint is bubbled around the crack.

Nick_C78

Who cares if it has been broken for a while. It shouldn't have broken to begin with. Regardless if it was today our last year when he first installed them. Blox has the worst customer service too btw. I'll be shocked if they do anything. Get a skunk2 or hardrace kit next time.

cpeehler7

Banned
Agree with the hardrace. I personally have the Buddy Club, but I got them extremely cheap. If I had to do it again (without the discount) I would get the Hardrace with hardware. By far the cheapest, while still high quality, way to go.

I'm sure glad tunersports was out of Blox camber kits when I ordered. I ended up getting the BC P1s for about $20 more than Blox (which is way cheaper than it usually would be.

So far I only installed the rear camber kit, it's very nice, easy to adjust and nice quality. The front camber kit looks nice as well. The welds are pretty beefy, which I've heard ma need to get tapped down to avoid bumping. Not sure if I'll have that issue though.

Sammich

put the stock a-arms back on for 2 reasons... #1 safety and #2 it doesnt take long to swap them out..besides it's your toe that normally tears those tires up, i dont think it'll be affected that much w/ the stock swap out

Bsweeney

Just put on the stock arms and the toe is pointed in by alot. I tried raising it to see if it corrects it at all but not too much luck. Gonna try to self align it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Bsweeney

Just got done and got the toe to wear it drives with my vibration and doesnt pull left or right. Inspected the camber kits and noticed both arms are startong to crack in tge same areas. Could have been because I was too low or could have been the winter with hitting a million pot holes and salt getting on the metal. I still havent heard from blox

Bsweeney

Just got a response from blox at around 8. Asking me to send them information about my car and what not. Will update on what happens.

OneFastGSR

If you go with another, skunk2, buddy club, or hard race are good choices. Hard race is my favorite they have a tubular design and it's beefy as hell. You can tell when you see one in person. My brother put hardrace kit on his previous integra and i'll be getting a set for my civic

Bsweeney

Blox responded and said they are sorry they cant replace it because the warranty is for 15 months. But they offered me a replacement arm at a discount price.

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
rolling slammed will do that. not blox's fault. it was your fault.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

Last edited:

pinatigerdc4

It shouldnt matter how low you are. Its a camber kit. So basically, Blox only works on non slammed cars? :???:
I'm rolling slammed. Well as low as my tires let me. They are pretty big. 195 50 15 I can't do uturns cause of the rubbing. And my camber kit is holding fine

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
It shouldnt matter how low you are. Its a camber kit. So basically, Blox only works on non slammed cars? :???:

theres something called clearance thats between the uca and wheel well. the lower you go, the more likely itll hit more often which will result in failure like what happend with the OP. it doesnt matter if its lowered or not. any car can run camber kits.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

Last edited: