Attention Whores

mjones73

/rant on
There's no need to be one around here. Let your knowledge do the talking, if you don't know what you're talking about, if you respond to something and your wrong, just admit it and move on! There, is that too hard?
/rant off

Last edited:

mjones73

I can't comment on ASE certification cause I don't know what's required to get it. I personally work in the IT field and software certifications really don't mean much to us. There's a difference between being book smart and passing a cert test vs applying that knowledge in the real world. I've run into plenty of IT people who like to throw that cert on their resume but when you ask them real world scenarios they can't answer them....

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

Sorry, I fucked up.

I meant to start a thread about being a whore, and throwing my $ figures around, and my certifications around, but it seems I clicked the wrong button :(

Sorry guys

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
Sorry, I fucked up.

I meant to start a thread about being a whore, and throwing my $ figures around, and my certifications around, but it seems I clicked the wrong button :(

Sorry guys
hahahaha you forgot about joining a site where no one really cares about your certification either or your not so hot avatar which ironically enough looks way hotter!!:lol: