Attention Whores

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
so i haven't been on here for even a year yet, but come on..where are the job offers? :D?

i'm ready to make that paper! i need publicity. i shall start posting about meaningless and wrongly informing people about their cars because i'm not certified and i have no job and i'm hot as fuck...yeaaaaaaaaah. that's the life.

NorthEndGhost

I hadn't been on here in a few days... So i'm guessing y'all flamed that dumb scunt so much she quit the site??? That's f*ckin awesome!!!!:thumbs up Well it's true what they say, you can't fix stupid!:lol:

mjones73

I hadn't been on here in a few days... So i'm guessing y'all flamed that dumb scunt so much she quit the site??? That's f*ckin awesome!!!!:thumbs up Well it's true what they say, you can't fix stupid!:lol:
She joined a pay ASE forum apparently and just can't manage to post in more then one forum at a time...

mirrorimg

/rant on
There's no need to be one around here. Let your knowledge do the talking, if you don't know what you're talking about, if you respond to something and your wrong, just admit it and move on! There, is that too hard?
/rant off
You do realize what this thread makes you look like, right?

:D

mjones73

You do realize what this thread makes you look like, right?

:D
Annoyed by someone being ignorant and childish? :D

Don't make me start bragging about all my e-mails and crap I get too... :rolf:

Actually, I don't get any, I guess it's that lack of certification.