Attention Whores

goofygamer

She asked to be banned. Mods were more than happy to oblige.
I really don't know exactly, but she kept thinking she knew everything because she had her ASE cert. She was really annoying. She would make useless posts. Which i hated. we got to the point where everyone was hating on her. so she said that she wont be on here anymore. so mods just banned her account, they didn't remove it.
Haha nice! Why ask to be banned when she could just not log on? People are weird lol. Oh well!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
if she asked to be banned then she can prevent herself from coming back just to fight back at people calling her the dumb fat dyke that she is. :D

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
OK so I'm a pretty everyday kind of guy but a week ago I got into this fight.

I was just playing basketball with my two friends and enjoying life without school when these four guys came along and started making fun of us, insults and all that. I think maybe they were drunk, or maybe on something else.

So me and my friends didn't feel like giving in to them and we started exchanging strong words.

If a fight broke out, since they were kinda drunk and slow, I'm sure we would have been okay, so I punched of them. There were these two policemen there and it all went downhill. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i think i have an in-grown toe nail on my big toe. it kinda hurts when something is pressed on it. maybe i should get it removed...

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Last night in my Auto 100 class, I performed my first MTF change. Car shifts smoother. Anyone have any medals or cookies for me?