Audio/Interior Build Thread

ZekZ

OG DA
lol is that little pad by the amp a Nitto sticky pad thing from HIN a couple years ago?

looks real good btw, gj

oppi-10

yin yin
nice system man, i hope ya find somewhere that has a decible reader somewhere im interested to see what it puts out.. i have 3 bazooka's in mine and a bazooka amp that are both liquid cooled and the most i got was 146 db. i have to make a new box tough the only way it will fit in my trunk is with the back seats folded down, kinda annoying

patrick4588

Integra God
honestly every meter will read a little different, so its useless to compare numbers over the internet when different meters were used in different environments.

GA TEG

You should spin that box around so it fires towards the back of the car. Should make it a bit louder to the ear.

I finally sold my custom 15'' and hifonics this weekend so I can try something new. Ran consistent 142 on music sealed on the dash with a TL meter. Hairtricks all day........

Kevin

Last edited:

GA TEG

Want it to sound a lot better? Throw it in nice box made to spec. You have the tools/resources to make one?

It will blow you away compared to that prefab.

Kevin

patrick4588

Integra God
ok. going a new direction. going to swap to one 15 and actually turn the amp up and might get some new components. i also ordered a new head unit, kenwood excelon kdc x993. should be pretty baller.