Audio Problem! Bass keeps cutting out!

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Hey guys sorry i was gone over the weekend

I have a feeling it has to do with overheating. Becuase its been pretty hot around here. I havent really noticed this problem at night either.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
He hasnt responded back yet.

I said it was the amp going out.

Or maybe he has a aftermarket headunit and thats the issue. Factory subs + aftermarket headunit often = fail
hey Speedin

All the audio is stock Bose system, no aftermarket parts

speedin

The Transporter
Hey guys sorry i was gone over the weekend

I have a feeling it has to do with overheating. Becuase its been pretty hot around here. I havent really noticed this problem at night either.
Can you take some pics of the amps location? And you said its a OEM amp right?? Some OEM's like to do the sub and amp all in one nice little box, and some negate even putting fan at all in them. All in all, the usual OEM subs suck. Of course there are substitutions like as in high $ cars. Comes down to the old phrase, get what you pay for.

dc2b18

Wait... What?
yea so if hes got the bass and volume all the way up that would be why its cutting out, right?

dc2b18

Wait... What?
I agree but they simply aren't made to be abused that way if thats in fact what he is doing. Either way the amp just needs to be taken out.

speedin

The Transporter
I had that problem too in my Integra and it was due to an improper ground wire.
Thing is though he is all OEM, it is a OEM option sub kit. So wiring more than likely wont be an issue as most OEM's are plug and play.