Auto to stick conversion

hatchman

can any one give me the run down on what would be needed to make my dc2 4 door teg from auto to stick and what parts do i need thanks

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
im assuming you have a dc4 not a dc2 since GSR's are all standard. unless you have a jdm auto GSR. lol. well speedin or someone will get to you. there's a bunch of threads on auto to stick conversions.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
There is alot of little crap.

Tranny, shift linkage rod assembly, Manual tranny center console, Shifter and knob, Manual ECU, Pedal assembly, Clutch slave and master cylinders, Clutch fluid container, Clutch hard lines and hoses, Flywheel and bolts, Clutch set with alignment tool and throw out bearing, Manual intermediate shaft, Top, Front and Rear tranny mount bracket for a manual, a Starter for manual trans. and a bunch of other random bolts and nuts to put it all together

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
its not that hard.... its not that many parts... i was planning to convert my civic ex to 5spd a couple years ago when i still had it... i had all the parts ready before it got totalled :thumbdown: i'll post more details of parts later.

hatchman

thanks guys i know it s a bunch of little parts i want to get it done in a while i just wanted to start collecting all the pieces i tried lookin for it in the how to's section but didn't find anything in the first pg's thanks

mteg

Automatic Lover
For about the same or less amount of money, you can have your tranny rebuilt with level 10 parts. If your dead set on a 5-speed just buy another one a swap all your parts in it. Level 10 parts are about $1000. You'll spend close to that on a good flywheel and clutch. Then you have to get a donor car for parts.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
SilverDB8 said:
its not that hard.... its not that many parts...
Its not hard but you will need everything I listed.
mteg said:
For about the same or less amount of money, you can have your tranny rebuilt with level 10 parts. If your dead set on a 5-speed just buy another one a swap all your parts in it. Level 10 parts are about $1000. You'll spend close to that on a good flywheel and clutch.
You spent a $1000 for a clutch and flywheel? Integra clutch and flywheel packages go for half that.

mteg

Automatic Lover
I didn't. I was just pricing out what I saw on Nopi. I'm sure you can find cheaper. Even if it's only $500 for those you still need a tranny and everything else. Probably best to get a donor car. Thats all easily over $1000 and then labor to do the swap.

Messiah62

i need help! auto turbo with eventually lvl 10 tc or manual swap(will take me along long time to get all the parts for money reasons) someone offered me a new full greddy kit for 400.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I would rather go manual swap just for the simple reason that Hondata is not auto tranny compatible. Hondata FTW

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
There is alot of little crap.

Tranny, shift linkage rod assembly, Manual tranny center console, Shifter and knob, Manual ECU, Pedal assembly, Clutch slave and master cylinders, Clutch fluid container, Clutch hard lines and hoses, Flywheel and bolts, Clutch set with alignment tool and throw out bearing, Manual intermediate shaft, Top, Front and Rear tranny mount bracket for a manual, a Starter for manual trans. and a bunch of other random bolts and nuts to put it all together
they need a whole Manual tranny center console ? i though it was just the top part. you know the shift plate bezel where the shift boot is connected too.

Messiah62

i wish there was a check list that some has made in like word that i could print off and use to get all the parts for a swap