av1 integra

mojave3555

1st GEN noob
i love that g1's are pretty rare i picked mine up for a couple bike frames and im only bout 300 bux into the front collision repair though the interior need to be cleaned like a mofo lol

speedin

The Transporter
Love it! Looks great, and lol at the intake.

I think some bbs mesh wheels like the LM's if they are in your budget. Old school cars pull them off REAL well. Or like Ominous said, just some low offset wheels of some style.. Id tint the markers next to the headlights, and then that later front bumper and its mint!

Last edited:

*DA3*

i just pick some rims up from some guys i got them for 2 bills just saving some money to fix them they have a little road rash on them

89ls

i like the BBS sytle rims on my G1 but their not BBS not Sure what They are if you want go to my thread and check so i can know to lol

but yeah didnt know the 89 ls is a DA3

*DA3*

Love it! Looks great, and lol at the intake.

I think some bbs mesh wheels like the LM's if they are in your budget. Old school cars pull them off REAL well. Or like Ominous said, just some low offset wheels of some style.. Id tint the markers next to the headlights, and then that later front bumper and its mint!
i have some bbs mesh rims now i got them from a guy form gradengroove for 2 bills

XSB1X

hay dude what u do to lower your car?? cuz i wanna lower mine but i don't know if to just get coilover sleeves? do you guys think that would work fine or would i have to get the hole system with the strut and everything ???

*DA3*

hay dude what u do to lower your car?? cuz i wanna lower mine but i don't know if to just get coilover sleeves? do you guys think that would work fine or would i have to get the hole system with the strut and everything ???
i have coilovers sleeeve in the back in the front lower the fornt buy shaving the teeth on the tube that connect together and then i compress stut and but the tube back on the torsion bar

il try make a video how to lower the car

Last edited: