av1 integra

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
What type of coilovers or lowering springs do 1st gen guys use?

whitedc4

i want one of these... you're lucky enough to have found one. i had almost bought one once and it was picked up as i was on my way to buy it.. looks so good... i'd probably paint it red idk why but it seems to me it'd look good.

*DA3*

What type of coilovers or lowering springs do 1st gen guys use?
i have coilover sleeve in the back and torsion bar in the front

i want one of these... you're lucky enough to have found one. i had almost bought one once and it was picked up as i was on my way to buy it.. looks so good... i'd probably paint it red idk why but it seems to me it'd look good.
thanks i had a choose from my car or a 95 integra grs i think

88da3

88DA3
sick.. you should take some pics of your suspention.. im trying to figure out how to slam my da3 out.. but you shit is dope..

*DA3*

sick.. you should take some pics of your suspention.. im trying to figure out how to slam my da3 out.. but you s*** is dope..
thanks i have ground control coilover sleeve in the back and the front i have it lowered on oem torsion bar

at school

At eibach

Last edited:
You should hit up Ricky(8UrCivic) for your valve cover. I know he has one for your motor laying around waiting to be painted.

88da3

88DA3
for the front the strut setup is weird.. no spring.. the torsion bar is what i need to figure out.. its got 2in drop springs in the rear and stock blown struts and the torsion bar in the front.. was wondering if you could delete the torsion bar and find coilovers for the front.. but theres no bracket ya know.. just a sleeve that clamps the strut.. thx for any help bro.