B20B prototype hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
smallblock said:
oh naw i been racin for 8 years now, and i have fun doing it, but to win u gotta make sure ur stuff is right and ready to do the job, but the 700hp 10psi is just simulation not real but its possible
:bs: What did you race at 13 Go Karts :rolf: I want to see someone make 700hp out of a 2.0L and 10PSI

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Oh and the only way your really going to experience major torque gains without forced induction is with more displacement. So your 2.0 is only going to get so much torque out of it without going over 2.0L. Probablly not going to get anywhere near 300 unless your start changing your displacement and even then its really doubtful considering the most you can get out of one of those blocks is maybe 2.4L which is not going to give you 300Lbs of TQ. Once you start changing your stroke you change your displacement. So I don't really understand what your trying to accomplish. Also in exchange for googles of torque you end up loosing horsepower and top end so unless your planning on going off roading I don't see the point. It just seems pointless IDK whatever floats your boat i guess. But anyone correct me if I'm wrong, please

CHILD

all day all JDM
hahaha...thats why i left the subject alone.

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
:lol: Sorry I'm not tring to start anything I just couldn't stand it anymore.
ok, now please just let it be. lets play nice. constructive critisim is ok but your making jokes and using a negative tone. and smallblock PLEASE dont keep the fight goin. just let it go.

smallblock

oh no im not tryin to fight or anything, i was just postin a project i was doing, about the 700hp 10psi i said it was on simulation never said it was real, just a simulation dyno program, and i drag race when i was young, family thing, why r u jumpin down my throat bc i said i wanted to do somehting it never concernded u, i was just postin it up, i mean dang, give me a break and at least give me a compliment for tryin something new, yes u need more displacment to make more torque, but i wanna see how much i can get outta a 2.0L, is there a problem with that, let me try then i'll let u know how it comes out, wat botheres me is that someone is judging me on what i done in the past and love to do, hondas and imports are'nt the only thing in this world ur gonna see alot of cars out there that do things u dont think they suppose to do, like a 825ci moutain motor that make 1,750hp @7500rpm and 1400lbs/ft @ 4500rpm, or 500ci. prostock motors that easily spin to 10,000-11,000rpm, or 400hp 4-cyl mustang dirt track engines, v-12's that spin to 18,000rpm and make up to 900hp, or that guy that made a funny acura integra drag car, which was a hugh chunk of aluminum, and with 2 turbos made a claim of 4000hp, on nitro methane, dude dont judge me by what i wanna try, appreciate it, it could give u a idea of something u might wanna do, let me be happy and do my thang

smallblock

no im not tryin to fuss or say this or that or be like oneof those lil ricer guys, im just sayin, im having fun at what i do, why does someone has to judge me by it, if u aint done what i done or do what i do, why judge me

speedin

The Transporter
ok your not droping it. please stop talking about what was said. i dont want to lock the thread.............. id like to be able to hear about any updates on this project in this thread. dont want to hear any conflicts. you have defened urself against his posts so now let it go. completely!

CHILD

all day all JDM
PogKai said:
F22 timing belt? are you serious?
LOL yeah...you caught that too! i didnt wanna say anything, but this guy has been racing cars since he was like 13! hahaha....F22 timing belt on a B20.....might as well run a C30A transmission

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
for the record:

i didn't judge you
damn near nothing from an f22 will fit any b series
a C30a tranny is off a V6

let us know how it goes. i'm interested to see how the results :thumbs up

CHILD

all day all JDM
dc2GS-R said:
for the record:

i didn't judge you
damn near nothing from an f22 will fit any b series
a C30a tranny is off a V6

let us know how it goes. i'm interested to see how the results :thumbs up
i figured since he's using S2000 parts, he might as well through in some NSX parts to top it off......wait a minute....what about the Ridgeline...its a V8...major torque there! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.