Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

Dirty but clean...

Used oil pan i bought had some sealant left on it i cleaned off

While waiting to see if i had any leaks...i put on some make-shift wire holders via zip ties with jamaican colors...YA MON!!!!!!

Needless to say...it's leaking around the oil pan gasket....

Sammich

So...i pulled the oil pan off again and found out why it was still leaking....

1/4 of the gasket was damn near in the oil pan itself.. SMH

cleaned all the sealant off, put dabs of red sealant on all four corners of the block so the gasket could hold up there while i put the oil pan up...no leaks

also put on my radiator stays i got from zack that was for a '94-01' integra :D

think i might do them another color...but it's ok for now..just wanna get that password jdm offa it

Sammich

so coming home from work i had this god awful metal on metal sound...almost thought i blew my right rear coilover....here was the situation..

yea..so luckily i had extra bushings in the house...quick little 15 minute job and no more noise

Sammich

lucked up, found a blue 92 DB1 parts car...seats are damn near mint aside from needing a cleaning and the driver side bolster needing some loving. ima get it patched up and let it roll instead of paying to get them completely reupholsted. maybe i'll get super lucky and find a stock driver bucket one day *crosses fingers* until then i'm elated

also got the rear window regulators...i'm thinking about getting the windows as well. he has mint panels, i dont need them, but i may later, but i highly doubt it. but in the case a window gets busted..how lucky will i be to find a DB1 window...

Sammich

also got the seat mended up...just have to clean it to my liking before i install them. got some fender washers and finally an aftermarket shift knob

Sammich

no clue how that happened. but i heard racket going on in the back omw home...popped the trunk and that's the present i had waiting for me lol

Sammich

Back out the honda game...for good

if anyone has some steelies i can get my hand on this week that's local in the SC area...please hit me up asap