Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

i was working on the car in the area where the alarm horn was...i'm guessing that i touched the wires in a way that got them hot and on a test drive and came to that stop sign smoke billowed out from the hood. the fire department slammed the hood shut and the hood cable got effed up so i couldnt open it to see if that's what it was but that's the side it came from

Sammich

nada damn thing...closest honda that might replace it would be my mom's 00 accord v6. but i'm just gonna drive my 05 stock accord and not touch it....dumped too much money the last few yrs in that car alone

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Holy fuck dude. That's sucks so bad on so many levels. Do you have any pics of the aftermath? Makes me wanna carry a fire extinguisher in my car.

Sammich

yea i was just telling my bro if i had a fire extinguisher i might have been able to save it...but i doubt it. who knows what would of happened if i popped opened the hood i could be dealing w/ burns to the face right now

wish i knew someone locally w/ a db1 that could use parts off of it...the fuckin seats are immaculate damn near. a steam clean and they'd be perfect

Noneed2Hate

Shit man... that really sucks.... so I'm guessing everything under the hood is completely fried? Anything salvageable?

Sammich

was a lot that was salvageable but there was no way i was pulling everything off/out that i could have salvaged and tried to worry about selling those pieces and shipping them. especially with how many flaky people out there. i felt real bad for letting those seats go but not many people have DB1s so i would have been stuck w/ those seats for 6 months minimum

it's officially gone tho as of wednesday. pulled the blades and tags off wednesday night

Sammich

well FS thread got deleted and i dont feel like redoing all the pics for it with the tag just for clubintegra. my feedback everywhere is 100% so if anyone is interested in some wheels/tires, Personal steering wheel, valve covers and oil pan hit me up