Bad News guys

teggy604

im happy to hear that you guys are doing find and take it easy for now.. while your trying to build a new thread. wish you both in good health and full recovery soon..

hamfacekilla

how much your sellin the spoiler i live in canada whats the condition on that one..
spoiler will be $115 shipped, its in mint condition still brand spankin new, doesnt even need to be painted or anything, will color match your black car perfect. it might be more for shipping cuz your not in the US but i will let you know

hamfacekilla

well heres the pics that i took earlier

DICK HEAD THROUGH ALL MY PARTS INSIDE THE CAR AND RUINED THE INTERIOR

SHIFT KNOB BROKE RIGHT OFF

INTAKE MANIFOLD IS IN PEREFECT CONDITION, UNHARMED

SPOILER STILL MINT

THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW, I WILL UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I GET ALL THE PARTS OFF THE CAR

hamfacekilla

TAIL LIGHTS ARE ALSO UNHARMED AND IN MINT CONDITION

HERES A UPCLOSE PIC OF THE HONDA BADGE FOR YOU CHRIS

BOTH "H" EMBLEMS

THE DRIVER SIDE SIGNAL IS STILL GOOD, SPOOLED

THE OTHER ONE NOT SO MUCH, THE DRIVER SIDE SOCKET IS STILL GOOD TO, BUT NOT THE PASSENGER

HOLE IN THE END OF THE TRANS

THIS IS THE ONLY DAMAGE TO THE STRUT BAR

HERES THE GOOD SOCKET, SPOOLED

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
man, the force of the impact snapped that rotor into pieces, you guys are so so lucky.

hamfacekilla

well guys i thought i would let you guys know that we are all home and doing well, my GF Natalie is expected to make a full recovery and my shoulder should be better in a week or 2

hamfacekilla

damn dude. did it fuck your sub up? i saw it was kinda out of the box
yeah the sub was bent and the box was cracked, the frame of the car was actualy bent, there is a 5 inch gape between the top of the door and the car when you close it, and i thought the door was bent but its actually the frame

hamfacekilla

yeah its completly recked so i got most of the parts off and just need the motor and trans out and i can haul it of to the dump