Bad News guys

hamfacekilla

lol, well i thought that i would let you guys know that after going to the orthopedic doctor to have my shoulder further checked out, i found out that my shoulder actually has a fracture going right through it, damn doctors at the hospital told me nothing was wrong with my shoulder, just that my muscles were sore. any who i will post pics of the x-rays once i can figure out how to get them on the comp

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Holy s#@! you are lucky to be alive bro.:shock: next time be more carefull.I'll be donating once i get bills payed off :(

hamfacekilla

Holy s#@! you are lucky to be alive bro.:shock: next time be more carefull.I'll be donating once i get bills payed off :(
thx bro and i will deff be more carefull lol. and dont worry whenever you get around to it that would be greatly appreciated. i know we are all strapped for cash, thats why we only ask that people donate a few bucks

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
thx bro and i will deff be more carefull lol. and dont worry whenever you get around to it that would be greatly appreciated. i know we are all strapped for cash, thats why we only ask that people donate a few bucks
It's the damn economy :x has also made me put my project on hold

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
lol, well i thought that i would let you guys know that after going to the orthopedic doctor to have my shoulder further checked out, i found out that my shoulder actually has a fracture going right through it, damn doctors at the hospital told me nothing was wrong with my shoulder, just that my muscles were sore. any who i will post pics of the x-rays once i can figure out how to get them on the comp
man, thats a mistake. i know how you must feel, had the same problem except it wasn't a broken bone :(
good thing you got another opinion .