Bastards broke into my whip

92GSRbholtz

Im pretty pissed but wtf do i do aint s*** i can do cops say what do you want us to do... i say patrol this mofo when im driving yall wait hours on me to come home so u can give me a mother truckin ticket but when ppl breakin into s*** yall lally gaggin... he says i know sir its just hard to be every where at once i say there is 8 cops in a town with less than 500 ppl.. he says well sir we stay farley bussy. i call bs... finally i reply its fine sir i will handle this my self yall will draw yalls frist chalk line then... he says sir if they are not causing a threat that would not be good to do... i say sir they threatned my baby... he says they threatned your kid too.. no dumbass my teggy shes my baby... he says ohh. i say ok sir have a nice day thanks for a waste of my f***in time

Last edited:

JETxGREEN

JEFF
just sayin you have to have long arms and be skinny but i can get to my cable through the front grill my latch broke once and that was the easiest way for me to get the hood open.

rip white teg

rip white teg
Im pretty pissed but wtf do i do aint s*** i can do cops say what do you want us to do... i say patrol this mofo when im driving yall wait hours on me to come home so u can give me a mother truckin ticket but when ppl breakin into s*** yall lally gaggin... he says i know sir its just hard to be every where at once i say there is 8 cops in a town with less than 500 ppl.. he says well sir we stay farley bussy. i call bs... finally i reply its fine sir i will handle this my self yall will draw yalls frist chalk line then... he says sir if they are not causing a threat that would not be good to do... i say sir they threatned my baby... he says they threatned your kid too.. no dumbass my teggy shes my baby... he says ohh. i say ok sir have a nice day thanks for a waste of my f***in time
i feel you on this bro.. cops will do anything to get their quota up or when some one breaks into their car, but when it comes to the citizens the dont give a flying f***.. thats a prime example of why i hate cops.. there all a bunch of jack wagons! but sorry to hear about your car man, i would be stayin up at night campin the window with a 12gauge!! an thats for d*** sure!! ive had my car broke into a few times, an i get really really paranoid to the point i wake up like 3 tims a night just to check on it lol