be wary of WRX-Killer

Rich-PMS

He is getting a little hell-bent over this. And his defense is attacking Sean, not defending himself. Seems like a guilty dude to me.

Pretty piss-poor attitude also- "once I ship it it's out of my hands, I can't control that"
noone brought up shipping, so why did you?

Ps- spell check is FREE with firefox, should check it out.

wrx-killer

He is getting a little hell-bent over this. And his defense is attacking Sean, not defending himself. Seems like a guilty dude to me.

Pretty piss-poor attitude also- "once I ship it it's out of my hands, I can't control that"
noone brought up shipping, so why did you?

Ps- spell check is FREE with firefox, should check it out.
I am not hell bent, And I am not attacking him. He said something and I asked him to prove it. How is it piss poor when I can not control shipping? All I can do is wait and let insurance handel it.

I even had a insurance issue were I shipped out a unit and it was lost. I was paid out and sent a new unit before I received the funds from the p.o. The customer received the unit a month later and I told him to keep. He sent it back and I sent him half of his order payment back on paypal. Thats no piss poor service.

If you read the links posted you will see there shipping issues. And one is a issue were the customer did not want his hood drilled into for the hood pin. I did not have the one in stock that did not require drilling. I shipped it. Twice.

You have the right to think what you like. I have the right to defend myself and name. If I was a scammer i would not be posting to this.

I would be a great help to the site, and forum. With the all the experiance I have with the honda electrical system from build cars, race cars and trouble shooting honda/acuras from year 86 to present. Not just in installing audio/security.

Last edited:

8-bit

do what now?
at least wrx-killer is sticking around and defending himself. a scammer would just left and went else where. to feed on more victims

wrx-killer

I didn't say your product/service was piss poor- I said your attitude. HUGE differance.
I can't do anything about shipping. I have had issues with fedex, usps and ups. I can only take actions once a claim is filed or the buyer wants to do a claim. Other then that its out of my hands. I not trying to be a smart ass but what do you want me to do or say? I can re word it better but its going to come down the samething. I don't have a attitude. I am behind a computer screen. There is no way for me to express myself without people making assuptions for words. I not going to use smillies cause sometimes it seems childish.

I would like to think the people that sent me pm's saying they understand. I appreciate that. I can't control what people think about this. But I sure will post my side and fight for myself like anyone else would.

Sad that my most of my post are going to defend myself then to helping. What a waste of peoples time.

speedin

The Transporter
Sad that my most of my post are going to defend myself then to helping. What a waste of peoples time.
Plenty of time to make up for that, right now its more important to get all of this sorted. From what ive read so far I can understand where your coming from and I can see your certainly not a scammer. If anything you have some issues in your business that need some tweaking, but nothing out of the norm.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Sticking around and arguing is proof he's not a scammer - HOW?

He ALWAYS has an excuse. The fact that you need so many excuses is problem in of itself. We have barely scratched the surface with how many people he's screwed over. I was at HT for several years as the forum admin for the a/v/s forum. Almost every month someone was making a thread about him. Still to this day people will PM me and ask me to intervene even though I've cut all ties to that site. I don't have the time or the motivation to go dig through all those threads in a search but it's all there for anyone to see.

He's just sticking to his guns and trying to work his tentacles into this forum since he's already spoiled his name on other forums. He wants to get back to operating his business under the radar by PM so he doesn't have to be a sponsor. And the work he does takes 15 mins, prepping an alarm in a way that anyone here could do for themselves. Charging hundreds and cutting corners not even soldering is a great way to make money in your down time I'm sure.

He probably followed me here since every forum I go to, I promote vehicle security. He wants to ride on the increased awareness like he did on Honda-Tech. I refused to go into business 1) because that's not my goal in life but 2) because it's a conflict of interest with what I'm trying to do. I don't even have ads or a hit counter on my site. I'm trying to promote DIY security in order to decrease vehicle theft especially against Hondas. If I sell a product or start a business as he has, then teaching people how to do this themselves would hurt my business. How effective do you want to be preventing theft when you're in the security business? Do you want to put yourself out of a job?

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Shipping my ass. People complain about your work. People complain about you not meeting your appointments and not getting done on time. People complain that you prepped their alarm, yet didn't solder or do anything that they couldn't do themselves. People complain that you have hundreds of their dollars, then drop communication for long periods of time. Shipping? Wasn't it a ticket you got in SF? Aren't you falling on hard times? Weren't you out of town? What else?!

I didn't call you Bernie Madoff. I didn't say you murder babies. So stop trying to act like the victim in this.

Look, I'm just trying to protect people here from getting jacked. Shady business people drive me insane. Anyone who's ever been ripped off knows what I'm talking about. And this is semi-personal because before I really knew him, I sort of endorsed him. And when I backed down as admin at HT I recommended him for it and they gave it to him. Trusting this guy really bit me in the ass. Then when I arranged to meet up with him, a 100 mile drive, the guy dodges me. He doesn't answer his phone and he's not where he said he would be when he said he would be.

I never had any business with him. He offered to hire me to do wire tucks and I turned it down. He claims to have sent me business but I was never in business, I never needed business. I did some installs for site content and then I was done. I started suggesting people go to him (mistake) or do it themselves by following my site.

Some people bought from him as a result of my endorsement, then complained to me when he didn't live up to his promises. Then I found out that he was using his position as admin to conduct his business w/out sponsorship. I busted him on that and now he's not admin anymore.

I have nothing to gain or lose in this. I'm a graphic designer now. I never sold any products. I never had a business. I like this forum because there's a pretty good atmosphere here. I'd hate to see that ruined by shady business people like wrx-killer. There's not a lot of flaming like HT or other sites. I like to see what other people are doing and also new products that are coming out for my car. But how often do you see me ask a question? I have other things I can be doing.

WRX-Killer-STi-eater, it's time for you to go. Peace out!

Last edited:

bcartwright88

I think wrx dude is legit...
One man cant keep up with an online business as well as a store front and make everyone happy. esp when he is so demanded...

I think you guys should set the past behind you...

wrx-killer

I think wrx dude is legit...
One man cant keep up with an online business as well as a store front and make everyone happy. esp when he is so demanded...

I think you guys should set the past behind you...
I have no issues with suspended hatch. And all these things he is saying about me is absured. My name is not trashed, My rep is not burned. He can say what ever. He is entitled to. But to post facts that are not true is not cool. I can bring up threads just like he did about major tuning companies and parts companies that are reputable that have the same issues. I chaulk threads like this up to the price of doing business. And if I take a job thru pm's. Its a pm. People can ask me questions. I don't go out spaming. People come to me.

And yes, I got a dui while I was taking a up north trip to do 14 cars last year. Matter of fact it was on december 19 of last year. And Like I told everybody. It was a bottle of nyquile that a undercover cop say me take while coming out of 7-11. I even posted the police report up. And yes it was dropped from a dui to a wet reckless. I did not know I was breaking the law. You live and you learn. And no times are not hard for me. Far from it. I have 4 full time employess and things are great. Reason one why I was up north was to look over this car that I rebuilt. The other cars came from the fact people knew I was coming up there.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2577721

Why not ask the op?

I am still waiting on a list of people that have had problems with installs I have done. I even linked them to this thread. All of them. I keep track of all my installs. Not one person said they ever took there car to him or pm or talked to the op. If a mod wants I can send you a copy of my invoices with emails and phone numbers. I'll let you verify for yourself.

Are there threads with unhappy people for a moment? Yes. Were they taking care of? Yes and even more. And what I charge for my services is not crazy or out of this world. People can go anywere and pay more. People come to me because I prove a complete and effective service. Which has been proven over and over again. You have not seen one stolen car there with my installs. Only threads are people that still have there cars. I not going to add links (many) because that seems like advertisment and this is not what I am trying to do.

I did not know this site was even around till I googled a part I needed and a memeber here had one. So I am not following you around. Don't get your head so big. I encourge everyone to try there on installs. Some really cannot do it and should not do this. You have never help me get to were I am at today. I built this from ground up. And its not thru honda/acuras. 60% of my work is corporate/dealers. The rest is word of mouth, walk ins or people comeing up to me at meets asking how to protect there cars.

http://honda-tech.com/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=999456045&page=3#visitor_messaging
Over 122 people you can talk to for yourself if you think I am a scammer. And I am on first name basis with them all.

Please keep posting all these false words. I am keeping track of all of it all. Your walking a very fine line now. I have all the burden of proof and you can not come up with anything but links that have been taking care off.
http://www.enotes.com/everyday-law-encyclopedia/libel-and-slander
Please don't Make me go this far as I do have the time and resource to go all the way with it. Below is my legal team. You can take it up with them if you like.

http://www.lawrmac.com/Business Law and Litigation.html

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I can understand where both of you guys are coming from, but I think at this point, you've both said your sides of the story. It's just up to members to decide what to make of everything and whether they want or don't want to do business with wrx-killer now. Everything is just he-said-she-said, IMO. :twocents: Obviously, you guys aren't going to see eye to eye on this one.