Best bang for buck

steve-o_585

Slo teg, I remember getting into it with u before. You should stop actin like a dick, if you're trying to correct someone on something, just say it as nice as possible. Not trying to tell you what to do but just suggesting it.

REDxMAN-_-

Wait until you lower your car and get an allignment printout. If the camber reading is within .2-.5 degrees of the stock spec (generally 1.0 to -1.0) then asess your need by looking or the next time you rotate your tires. If its past negative 1.5, then it might be a serious thought to get a camber kit.

Last edited:

JGvtec

Slo teg, I remember getting into it with u before. You should stop actin like a dick, if you're trying to correct someone on something, just say it as nice as possible. Not trying to tell you what to do but just suggesting it.
chill bro. Its just pixels. Slow teg was just explaining it throughly to help the OP with his decesion.

ImElvis

Sup yo'
I just wanted to share what happened to my tires. I have Skunk2 Pro S adjustable coilovers. The guy at the shop said I have negative camber and my toe is unbalanced. Going on a 2 hour drive to get my lowered car an alignment this weekend. Guy at Discount Tire suggested a camber kit, so I'm not taking sides but I'm trying to learn.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
they aren't necessary, they do work and i would definitely get them for racing but for a DD that you'r trying to save money, a GOOD alignment will fix the wear problem.