Best coilovers for around 500?

R13

The other asshole
Without another huge debate let's say the question was relevant to the title.

What set of coils are the best for around $500, They won't compare to Koni/GC's and the probably won't last but what's ideal in that price range.

Just to clarify I'm still riding on the shit PO put in my car because I'm willing to grind it out until I can buy the Koni race yellows & GC coil setup I want because I'd rather pay more up front than more over time buying multiple sets, But let's say OP doesn't plan on keeping the car forever or using it in a way that would call for a 1k+ suspension setup and just wants adjustability without neck breaking ricer bounce.

zack11122

If he doesn't plan on keeping it..... don't mod it. Drive it stock. Save the $500 he would have spent on coilovers. So right there is 500 to put towards a new car. Maintain the integra. Clean it up nice. Sell it for what you got or more even after you've driven it. There is no sense in putting the money into a car not being kept. I made the mistake with my integra. I ended up losing 3k.

R13

The other asshole
Ahem "Without further debate".

I agree keeping a car stock is the best way but think like me, I may not keep my car forever, I however am not selling it soon, I don't know how long it will be around so I still want to do things to it to make it nicer/More accommodating to my taste.

In the end we can always put the stock parts back on and sell what we bought for a little bit of what we put in it.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Money doesn't have to equal quality, lets just agree on that. You do your homework, read into the tests & experiences of others before you, and then make an educated decision. If you are bold enough, be the first to purchase an item without reviews and then be the one who enlightens those who may or may not purchase them later. There are many companies who produce this stuff, Koni and GC are just the ones everyone always Copy and Pastes from the past, even though their may be options that cost the same or cheaper but better quality and performance. Either way, educate yourself to the best of your abilities then ask for help, and after that you can make a purchase. As the saying goes "Measure twice, cut once". Now go at it! :D
Quality+Demand= Price. Fuck outta here, hippy...