Best friends new riiiiiide-300zxTT

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
So my best bud who as well owns a 94 LS integra, is now driving this for the summer his 300zx Twin Turbo...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
No engine bay shot?? Kit is killin it. hit some speed bumps real fast, then buy some different bumpers.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
what is honestly wrong with the body kit...I happen to think its pretty nice and flows...why does everyone assume body kits are rice or ricer....personally that's just a fad word made up by V8 guys to put down import cars, so technically we are all "ricers"......btw nothin about this car screams "rice" at all. nice car, but they do suck to work on......

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I think 240s pull off body kits as well.....especially the oigin lab ones.....god those are sexy.....must be a nissan thing cuz honda/acura just can't pull off the body kit thing. :D

PS
I don't like body kits either, but some aren't ugy at all and actually make the car more aggressive lookin.....kinda like this one on this car.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like a front bumper for the Si, looks sexy as hell.

Also looks good on the DC2

Carbon kevlar lip comes on it, Backyard special FTW!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i think for me what kills the whole look for me, is the rear and sides, ot make that makes the front part look bad as well, but ill admit i like the front but hate the rear and sides.