Best friends new riiiiiide-300zxTT

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
the rear is just a lip its not a kit...... its molded.... the front is a bumper but im not sure what it is.... i never thought it was that aggressive looking or anything i thought the bumper looks pretty clean

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
Sorry about no engine bay pics as far as mod list i know im gonna fuck this up but as far as i know it has....
Tein Flex Coilover with EDFC
Stillen Front control and rear control arms
Stillen Adj Tention Rods
Stillen Adj Traction bars
Stillen Front and rear sway bars
ADR 18x9 wheels with Nitto NT555 rubber
HKS Downpipe and exhaust
RFL BOVS ( i didnt know twin turbo had 2 BOVS.....)
Tial wastegate.....
not exactly sure whats under the hood yet but before the rebuild it made 380whp at 15psi.... hes getting it tuned next weekend so ill be posting up some dyno sheets......
This car pulls like a BITCH

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
God I had when people assume shit....I never said anything was 'wrong' with it. Its personal opinion. I think rice when I see a body kit or exsessive body work. My manager has a z32,and I'm quite fond of the stock body lines. SO when I see a car like this,to me its ruined b/c stock body lines > this car to me. I tcould be a 4 second 1/4 mile all motor ls,with abody kit? no thanks.

konerri

i am still a fan of kits as long as they are done right and for the right reason.

ex. top secret kit for the MKIV supra. sooo nice.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
the rear is just a lip its not a kit...... its molded.... the front is a bumper but im not sure what it is.... i never thought it was that aggressive looking or anything i thought the bumper looks pretty clean
lip or not, the rear IMO ruins the car.