Best intake?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
short ram gives more torque and more power up high. cold air has more mid range.

Green is SRI and the red is CAI both were done one after another on the Raceline USA dyno. literally nothing was changed between the two. Elton did it to show me the difference between intakes. Both tests were done on my car.

Last edited:

rickzgsr

Treadstone performance turbo kit, has nice tubing and make a lot more than 2hp :)

95B18BTurbo

Blox 3" Velocity stack/filter combo on a cheapy Autozone 3" universal intake aluminum pipe. Fits perfectly in the bay and will provide maximum potential. I wrapped the last one I did in DEI titanium wrap to keep it shielded from heat, but it also looked way better!

Check out Mr.Gurley's build thread to see it.

96LSteg

Jemel
Blox 3" Velocity stack/filter combo on a cheapy Autozone 3" universal intake aluminum pipe. Fits perfectly in the bay and will provide maximum potential. I wrapped the last one I did in DEI titanium wrap to keep it shielded from heat, but it also looked way better!

Check out Mr.Gurley's build thread to see it.
you would run that on a daily tho? assuming that he dailys his....

****edit****

NVM....You are talking about the Blox Vstack + filter...I thought you were talking about a straight up VStack lol.....Just looked at Gurley's thread.

Last edited:

pinatigerdc4

I just removed the air resonator (ugly white box behind bumper) and took the top off the air box and droped in a k&n and called it a day. Come summer ill run a pipe up to the air box and re attempt the diy ice box.

95B18BTurbo

you would run that on a daily tho? assuming that he dailys his....

****edit****

NVM....You are talking about the Blox Vstack + filter...I thought you were talking about a straight up VStack lol.....Just looked at Gurley's thread.
lol Yes it does have the stack inside the filter and it is daily driven quite hard in fact! You should see what I run on my turbo teg, a wire mesh screen hose clamped to the turbo and that's it for daily duty!

Here is is intake I made:

Last edited: