Best Motor for Forced Induction

Prozon

Kris
If you're planning on boosting stock, i'd go with a A1/B1.. just because a full B1 here goes for $300.. and a full C1 goes for $600-2000 lol. ARP Studs really should be on the list for any boosted motor, stock or not..

Just my two cents, I don't know why but after reading this thread I really want pizza.......

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
If you're planning on boosting stock, i'd go with a A1/B1.. just because a full B1 here goes for $300.. and a full C1 goes for $600-2000 lol. ARP Studs really should be on the list for any boosted motor, stock or not..

Just my two cents, I don't know why but after reading this thread I really want pizza.......
i just ordered pizza actually. +1 for arp head studs

https://express.dominos.com/payments/process/placeorder

Prozon

Kris
^ I hate Dominos. Ever since they made this big push to better themselves, it really sucks.

And my reasoning for a A1/B1- aside from them being cheap, you can easily make the same power as a C1 when you're talking low numbers. If you're building a motor, again.. it doesn't REALLY matter but when you hit the higher horsepower numbers the C1 becomes far superior. (Not only in the sense that they could make the power easier, but they also have a few superior parts- the rocker setup comes to mind.)

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
dominos thin crust with bbq, sliced sausage, onions, and pineapples is pure love in your mouth

and i like the b18b with gsr head. tq+ topend= <3

Prozon

Kris
LOL righht... I make more tq and HP than an itr and I have lower compression than a gsr.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
In all seriousness, an LS/V is just a half assed motor. You're better off running a GSR crank and rods than to run LS ones.

If your LS/V is better because it's modified or boosted- well then modify or boost a GSR.

That's like saying "My LS motor makes more power then an ITR motor."
Well the LS motor is built and sleeved on 20psi, but it makes more power than the stock ITR motor!!!"

Haha. Details kids, details.