Big Block Integra is on sale

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Just thought this car was a unique build. I know it's been mentioned on this site before and not many like it. Anyway there's pics of the suspension and stuff. Kinda interesting, he is asking a ton for it though. Just post what you think, is it ridiculous or a good build for a drag car. Here is the link Big Block Teggy

Prozon

Kris
I'm sure they have more then $20,000 into that car. I know if you're paying someone to do that chassis fab and roll cage and such you're definitely going to be over 20k in the end. Sounds like they built it themselves, but it's definitely a cool piece of engineering.

Ilovemy95teggy

I love this thing. It's just pure badass-ness. If i was rich and looking for a unique ride, I'd give this a second look. Lol

Prozon

Kris
Charly[horse];1041533 said:
True true, I guess what I should say is that I don't think anyone would buy it at that price.
Somebody will, there's a lot of rich people in the world.

Kyle

I just don't get the point of it. I mean if your gonna build a tubbed out race car why not just build a domestic? Why do that to an Integra. That would be like putting 2JZ into a Mustang. Why would you do that when you have a huge assortment of V8s. It's cool but I just don't understand why.

HonDaReal

I just don't get the point of it. I mean if your gonna build a tubbed out race car why not just build a domestic? Why do that to an Integra. That would be like putting 2JZ into a Mustang. Why would you do that when you have a huge assortment of V8s. It's cool but I just don't understand why.
So ppl will ask why lol
Its just for fun lol ive never seen it before and now he can say its a first lol this guy has talent (or whoever built this does at least) and what better way to show it then to build something unseen?