Big Block Integra is on sale

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I just don't get the point of it. I mean if your gonna build a tubbed out race car why not just build a domestic? Why do that to an Integra. That would be like putting 2JZ into a Mustang. Why would you do that when you have a huge assortment of V8s. It's cool but I just don't understand why.
LMAO 2JZ in a Mustang never

how about a rotary

Prozon

Kris
I just don't get the point of it. I mean if your gonna build a tubbed out race car why not just build a domestic? Why do that to an Integra. That would be like putting 2JZ into a Mustang. Why would you do that when you have a huge assortment of V8s. It's cool but I just don't understand why.
That's exactly it. "It's cool."

People don't build cars like that because there's some magical secret to being fast that involves having a domestic motor in an import. It's just the "Wow" factor and showing people they can do it. It takes a lot of fabrication and time to do something like this- and it's just something to show off skills.

Kyle

LMAO 2JZ in a Mustang never

how about a rotary

People just have too much time on their hands.

That's exactly it. "It's cool."

People don't build cars like that because there's some magical secret to being fast that involves having a domestic motor in an import. It's just the "Wow" factor and showing people they can do it. It takes a lot of fabrication and time to do something like this- and it's just something to show off skills.
I just think you should keep it simple and clean, nothing too crazy or wild. Call me boring. Get their attention by doing something just ultra clean and slick. Make them come up and get a second look because of the way the custom murano paint caught their eye or the way you have a car set up.

Prozon

Kris
That's true. I don't know, i'm not a fan of "All Show and No Go."
I don't give a flying fuck if your car is clean if it can't get from A to B quickly, lol.

On another note, the auction ended- no bids, lol. I showed that to my Dad and he told me to bid two grand haha.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
its still only an auto for $20K? yea id rather take that 20K and put down payment on a nsx or r8 :D
Lol ya I get where your coming from, but especially in the domestic world autos aren't bad at all. There is a huge aftermarket scene for them and they can shift a lot quicker than a person could on a manual (plus don't have to take your foot off the gas). And just for the record though I do like manuals better.