BigMac88's Running Log - 1997 Touge/Track GSR

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
too many spokes for me im more of a 5-7 spoke person. oh hey you doing any HPDE this year? How do you sign up for events? is it on the regional site or the main nasa site?
http://www.nasanorcal.com/
Word. Yep I'm doing HPDE and you can register on either. Just go to nasaproracing.com/event. Which one you wanna go to? I'll roll out, got new tires :D

I miss my white TE37s... :(
:cry:

kosei k1s ftw!! i always wanted them in white, they look sick with your cgp!
Thank you! I actually painted them white because they only make them in silver nowadays

looks pretty good!
Thanks Jeff! When you coming to a track day or Malibu canyon run? :lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Word. Yep I'm doing HPDE and you can register on either. Just go to nasaproracing.com/event. Which one you wanna go to? I'll roll out, got new tires :D

:cry:

Thank you! I actually painted them white because they only make them in silver nowadays

Thanks Jeff! When you coming to a track day or Malibu canyon run? :lol
no idea. i might track with the b1 still since i want to make my c1 reliable as hell. i wanna do thunder hill or infinion BADLY

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
no idea. i might track with the b1 still since i want to make my c1 reliable as hell. i wanna do thunder hill or infinion BADLY
They would be really fun! You should get some more seat time at Streets of Willow or Buttonwillow though because Infineon and Thunder Hill are fairly tough courses.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
They would be really fun! You should get some more seat time at Streets of Willow or Buttonwillow though because Infineon and Thunder Hill are fairly tough courses.
I'm inclined to still do buttonwillow end of July. If you want to go I'm down. Speed ventures is doing the event. Probably won't have my c1 by then though...

red.line

Car looks great man, loving the new wheels.
And I'd definitely polish the letters on the VC, but that's just me. :p

^ Fuckin sexy time! Should we start the Green Integras with white wheels crew? :rolf:
I will join said crew come summer. ;)

genesis

tougê hêrmit
hmm idk when ever some one gives a date and sets somthing up im down to cruz, meet, track...... whatever lol. the only problem i have right now is two of my Ksports just blew out so i need to pick up some coilovers asap!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'm inclined to still do buttonwillow end of July. If you want to go I'm down. Speed ventures is doing the event. Probably won't have my c1 by then though...
I'm down. Don't worry you'll be find with the B1.

Looks great man.
Thanks man!

Car looks great man, loving the new wheels.
And I'd definitely polish the letters on the VC, but that's just me. :p

I will join said crew come summer. ;)
Thanks! Yeah I think I'm gonna polish them and repaint the VC maybe :D What wheels are you getting?

hmm idk when ever some one gives a date and sets somthing up im down to cruz, meet, track...... whatever lol. the only problem i have right now is two of my Ksports just blew out so i need to pick up some coilovers asap!
For sure dude. I can help you with the coilovers I'll PM you.