Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I can never tell the difference between that and the Ducati Hypermotard. I think if I were to get a big DS like that, it'd have to be a Buell Ulysses. Something about a Harley motor in a sport bike seems to get me.

R13

The other asshole
I can never tell the difference between that and the Ducati Hypermotard. I think if I were to get a big DS like that, it'd have to be a Buell Ulysses. Something about a Harley motor in a sport bike seems to get me.

I wanted a buell firebolt but I don't want one unless I can buy new and since buell is out of business....

And buell's are small bikes, Too small for me.

Still sweet bikes!

94RS

No fucks given.
But not too small for me.. :lol: Though I do believe the Ulysses sits higher than the Firebolt since it's supposed to be the adventure bike.

R13

The other asshole
Oh yeah that bike is huge, I remember being at the shop a couple months ago and there was this huge bike in the corner so i asked about it and it turns out that's what it was, Something like an xb12r or xb9s would be more ideal.

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: If your tall ass says the bike is huge, that shit's gotta be big.

:drool: XB9S

R13

The other asshole
To put it into perspective the Ulysses has a seat height of 33.8 inches but it's fairly wide the monster yz I have has a seat height of 39.3 inches but it's thin so that's a pretty damn big bike. :lol:

Gotta put the xb12r tail on it :thumbup:

94RS

No fucks given.
No way, I like the stubby look of the XB9.

But my short ass would still have to get stuck with a Ninja EX250 or a Buell Blast :lol:. Both are cheaper (and bigger) than the Yamaha TW. People sell Blasts for dirt cheap in my area and they don't look that bad with a few minor mods.

94RS

No fucks given.
Usually the ones around here are like $1500-$2K for '05s with less than 1500 miles. I never got why people buy bikes and let them sit. I have over 3K miles on the scoot and I bought that last August.

R13

The other asshole
Me either, Only reason I don't ride is if I'm just not feelin it, I'm a fairly competitive styled rider and just going for a cruise doesn't suit me, Kind of the reason why I'm selling the XR, Woods riding's too relaxed for me and the supermoto scene here is basically non existent.

This is pretty cool.

Mmm.. Italian v twin

[YOUTUBE="Dorsoduro"]kWwjzN7I5sI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I have blood running down my face and about 2 hours of "supermoto" style riding footage, f*** sake I hope this bit isn't as f***ing boring and pathetic as the last bit

Then move to where I live. Its near Sac, tons of motoX events and parks, and a good import scene :D
:D

Last edited: