Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

96LSteg

Jemel
I really want an agv helmet but they just don't make an aggressive enough shell, They all look pretty bland to me. :(

The shark looks nice in person though and I still like the ghost carbon airframe :)
Yea im a big fan of the shells with "body lines" for lack of a better term. I dont want your run of the mill walmart shoei helmet :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's already mostly like that one, just need to paint/powder, get a new leg shield, seat, tires and grips.

R13

The other asshole
bicycle helmets lol
The Shoei GT air is pretty nice though

Anyone ever been to miami or jacksonville FL? How is it?

I would like take a test trip on the RC before setting off on my big adventure, I'm just not sure where on the east coast is a decent place to go.

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

I've always heard from everyone riding their bikes while high wasn't fun at all and they'll never do it again, But I just rode my 1000rr stoned and I thought it was pretty awesome didn't see the big deal lol

94RS

No fucks given.
The leg shield is staying. I'm gonna get a new reproduction one eventually though.

I actually like the way it looks on there, kind of the defining feature of the Super Cub to me. Kinda like a Ruckus with the original double round headlights. :what:

Last edited: