Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

Been wearing this helmet with some carbon fiber oakleys. Took the visor off the mx helmet so at 80+ it doesn't try to rip my head off lol

OneFastGSR

Got a guy coming to look at the cbr thursday, Told him 3,000 bottom dollar sent him pics and shit. Maybe he'll pick it up. If so I'm throwing a clutch in my civic and i'm movin to springfield missouri... Got a friend that has me a job up, Going to split apartment with 2 friends and just get out of arkansas lol. Once I'm in missouri i'm going to pick up a supra :D

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Got a guy coming to look at the cbr thursday, Told him 3,000 bottom dollar sent him pics and shit. Maybe he'll pick it up. If so I'm throwing a clutch in my civic and i'm movin to springfield missouri... Got a friend that has me a job up, Going to split apartment with 2 friends and just get out of arkansas lol. Once I'm in missouri i'm going to pick up a supra :D
Well that escalated quickly :lol:

OneFastGSR

I've learned how to post stuff for sale now. My ktm, I posted every single detail about it, gas mixture I use, what fluids I put in it, etc, Noone would buy it for like 3 months. Reposted it. I said ready to ride, clean bike no problems. Guy came and looked at it, Offered low, I declined, He left, Made better offer the next day, Wanted like $100 more but called him next day and sold it for his offer and took the $100 loss. Rather lose $100 than be stuck with the bike lol. But I'm going to repost the cbr, Pretty much put, 06 1000rr clean title runs and drives and put my number. Lol seems like when I put no info I get more serious buyers. Weird how that works.

OneFastGSR

That's what it's looking like, Opportunity to leave arkansas. If missouri blows than i'll just look for a way for a new state again lol

OneFastGSR

Springfield was more of a place that I can go, Not really a want lol. My friend has family in springfield and so he's moving up there in 2 days and they're getting him a job, Than whenever I can move up there i'm going to split an apartment and his brother in law is getting me a job starting as a lube tech, Than another one of my friends once he gets another car he's going to springfield to split apartment also. So we'll have the whole crew up there. Going to all goto cali after springfield hopefully. Him having family in springfield and them all being able to get us all 3 jobs made it so we have a way out of this trap in arkansas lol

R13

The other asshole
After inspecting my tires and seeing how rough my paint looks I'm having second thoughts on buying those tires and the polisher. :(

What to do? The struggle is real...

R13

The other asshole
I'm bipolar :rolf:

I turned on an RC51 track video that's like 20 minutes long and started figuring up stuff, I have an extra guitar and 3 amps I can sell as well as a couple of mis matched honda and GM wheels, That will boost me way up there right where I need to be.

Soon as I get home I'm gonna clean up some of the old guitar gear I no longer use and post it up on CL. :D

96LSteg

Jemel
I'm bipolar :rolf:

I turned on an RC51 track video that's like 20 minutes long and started figuring up stuff, I have an extra guitar and 3 amps I can sell as well as a couple of mis matched honda and GM wheels, That will boost me way up there right where I need to be.

Soon as I get home I'm gonna clean up some of the old guitar gear I no longer use and post it up on CL. :D
sweet! I cant wait until you pull the trigger

R13

The other asshole
You and me both, It's driving me nuts :lol:

At this point it's not even a bike, Not only does it mean I get to go back to being R13 (The name the motorcycle community gave me) but I'll be taking it to the west coast, Meeting a ton of CI peepz, Getting some track time, All that motorcycle s*** :D

...Unless it all goes down the drain and I get killed within a week :rolf:

96LSteg

Jemel
I cant wait to get me a bike as well so I can get some track time in. There is a guy that lives down the road from me that has 2 or 3 tracked out bikes and he is always working on them. Im sure its an addictive hobby.