Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
It's not a hobby, It's a way of life! :lol:

(Warning cheeseball mode engaged below)

Idk about other people but it's definitely in my blood, I'm not obsessive over them, It's just forged into my brain, I enjoy killing time playing guitar or shooting with my DSLR, Building/Playing gaming PC's all that stuff but nothing is the same as riding bikes, I seem to be able to just get on any bike and ride it however I want effortlessly.

That XR for example, That was by far the biggest and most powerful dirt bike I'd ever ridden and within about 4-5 rides I stayed pinned, Maxing out it's abilities given the terrain I was on ...I suck at everything else :rolf: It takes me weeks, MONTHS to get even half way good at other stuff, I'm still not as good as i'd like to be at guitar and I've been playing guitar since I was 11-12yrs old...

94RS

No fucks given.
Reminds me of those Tron style helmets Revzilla sells... Minus the blue/orange stripe :lol:

OneFastGSR

Was thinking about going to bike night tonight and throwing a for sale post on my bike with my number while it sits, that way everyone who walks by knows its for sale and maybe some people would be interested? Lol just an idea I had

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Welcome new comer! I'd that purple wheels i spot in the first pic??

That's a good a way to sell a bike OneFastGsr. Everyone will tell they're buddies who've been looking haha.

R13

The other asshole
Since I've got some extra guitar gear I might be able to afford one :D

The Shark looks good but... AGV :drool:

:lol:

R13

The other asshole
Lol fuck that

I'll blow a lot of money on a helmet but $1400 is where I draw the line. :rolf: